Cricket 19 General Discussion

You seem to have a habit for being either extremely defensive or with little sarcastic digs I've noticed to anyone who dares mention anything wrong.
It is my nature perhaps but I don't think I was being sarcastic at all and for someone who just joined today you seem to know a lot about me already (That is sarcastic!). I am pointing out the fact that this issue doesn't necessarily mean the game is cheating you a wicket based on past discussions.

Am I missing the preset fields? are they gone now?

One thing I'd love if the game had would be the ability to move your fielders around while in first person view, that would be truly epic. It seems like it's almost there, I also love the new pro cam catches.
Preset fields are there, you have to use a filter. I did manage to get those in game.

You seem to have a habit for being either extremely defensive or with little sarcastic digs I've noticed to anyone who dares mention anything wrong.
Welcome to Planet Cricket. Hope you enjoy your stay, excuse uncle @Dutch, he's been on the bottle far too long...

Apart from it obviously needing patching it is something you only see in slow replay mode. There are threads on this in the Ashes forum dealing with the actual causes of this, it not being the game cheating on you as such but graphical anomalies. If people want to pick out those two moments from an 15 minute video and highlight it well that is up to you.
So can these graphics issues be fixed via patches? Or are these engine related issue? People are gonna pick it up, like it or not. No matter what the reason behind it is, doesn't look right at all.

It is my nature perhaps but I don't think I was being sarcastic at all and for someone who just joined today you seem to know a lot about me already (That is sarcastic!). I am pointing out the fact that this issue doesn't necessarily mean the game is cheating you a wicket based on past discussions.

There we go again. So because I joined today wouldn't mean I've been reading the forums for ages would it ?

So can these graphics issues be fixed via patches? Or are these engine related issue? People are gonna pick it up, like it or not. No matter what the reason behind it is, doesn't look right at all.
If I remember correctly a lot of this was fixed in Ashes so I would be hopeful they will tighten things up. It doesn't look good that's a fact but my point was that it isn't the game deciding right, now there needs to be a wicket whatever happens. It is a graphical/collision issue as far as previous discussions also within the beta process of Ashes goes.

If I remember correctly a lot of this was fixed in Ashes so I would be hopeful they will tighten things up. It doesn't look good that's a fact but my point was that it isn't the game deciding right, now there needs to be a wicket whatever happens. It is a graphical/collision issue as far as previous discussions also within the beta process of Ashes goes.

fair enough

What about that issue with the slog sweep/hook that can end up being a cut ? That was there before I believe.
Is that something they just can't get fixed ?[DOUBLEPOST=1559205856][/DOUBLEPOST]As was the small frame rate skip with the pro cam while batting.

What about that issue with the slog sweep/hook that can end up being a cut ? That was there before I believe.
Is that something they just can't get fixed ?[DOUBLEPOST=1559205856][/DOUBLEPOST]As was the small frame rate skip with the pro cam while batting.
My understanding is that shot selection is being looked at, especially in combination with bounce issues. This is no doubt a moment for them to consolidate all that is going well and to fix things carefully so as not to break other stuff. This means they will be collecting, verifying, processing. this takes time and they want to do it carefully. Going by previous processes there will be a period of tweaking and fixing and patching. I don't think we can hope they will fix every single thing and I think that things that we might might find obvious as needing fixing might be more tricky to fix than we imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread