Cricket 19 General Discussion

Wealey

As a beta tester and someone right into the game
I'm curious to know how you play the game
Settings, difficulty, cameras, ball marker, pitch marker, sliders etc ?
Anything that isn't default, I'm curious to know

Has anyone tried the game on PS Vita? It does say remote play supported.

Wealey

As a beta tester and someone right into the game
I'm curious to know how you play the game
Settings, difficulty, cameras, ball marker, pitch marker, sliders etc ?
Anything that isn't default, I'm curious to know

I’m a bit odd and like everything to look like it would on TV.

So bowl on bowling far and bat in Broadcast 1 I think?

Pitch marker for me but only showing it very last minute with no length indicator. Nothing else turned on. No bowling HUD or anything.

Sliders default atm but don’t mind having a little tweak. What they are there for after all.

Veteran Hard - but I have upped ok input edge chance up, and it’s a great sweet spot of really having to concentrate!

Pitch marker for me but only showing it very last minute with no length indicator. Nothing else turned on. No bowling HUD or anything.

Sliders default atm but don’t mind having a little tweak. What they are there for after all.

Veteran Hard - but I have upped ok input edge chance up, and it’s a great sweet spot of really having to concentrate!

Im the same i turn off bowling hud too

My understanding is that shot selection is being looked at, especially in combination with bounce issues. This is no doubt a moment for them to consolidate all that is going well and to fix things carefully so as not to break other stuff. This means they will be collecting, verifying, processing. this takes time and they want to do it carefully. Going by previous processes there will be a period of tweaking and fixing and patching. I don't think we can hope they will fix every single thing and I think that things that we might might find obvious as needing fixing might be more tricky to fix than we imagine.

This sounds promising. I'm currently playing on Xbox and really enjoying the whole game experience. And hopefully even more when Xbox patch arrives. My concern is that future tweaks and patches aren't at the detriment to some previously patched areas.
The previous ashes game was sweet until the final patch which I thought at the time was a backwards step to some gameplay areas. I realise that patching is a difficult balancing act....but this game has the potential to be the best cricket game ever...it probably is in its current form anyway.

if i replace squads does that also reflects in career mode which i have already started in cricket 19.Thanks in advance

Do you leave the Pitch Marker indication time on default or lowered it ?
Interesting view to have it like it is on TV, I can see why you would do that.
How far have you upped the input edge chance ?

Users who are viewing this thread