Cricket 19 General Discussion

Much improved game. However some things need patching asap and more urgently than other things. I hope Big Ant and Matt look at these before the small things. Those that really need looking at first and foremost are the following.

1- AI amount of wides by short balls, I've had the AI bowl a 13 ball over (5 wides in a row) as well as an 11 ball over. Regularly have 7/8 ball overs.
2- AI sometimes not taking a run to third man/fine leg. Not often but happens.
3- Playing hook or slog sweep can result in that silly cut/reverse shot again that was in previous game. Ahh.
4- I know we all wanted the keeper improved and they listened, it's much better now ...... but now he is like superman.
5- The biggest thing for me, seeing as I like batting with the pro camera is that annoying frame skip. Really irritating.
6- DRS wrong decisions and wrongly losing reviews.
7- I had the ball go through the bat and bowl me like in the video above also. Only mine was even higher up the bat, was literally the middle of the bat.
Point no. 5

I can't use the pro camera while batting anymore with that frame rate skip. I really hope it can be fixed because it's definitely the one I want to use. Or if it's something that can't be fixed, if we can be informed at least. If it can't I might just have to try and learn to live with it.

It's like if there's a spot on your windscreen that you just can't help but notice no matter how much you try and ignore it, it must be cleaned.

Anyone have tips for batting timing? It keeps saying early every time which makes the batsman miss it or mis-time it.

Is the World Championship Fixtures as per CWC 2019 ? Because it is not 5 team vs 5 team in each round in CWC 2019, it doesn’t feature India until End of 1st week.

I have been trying out the PC Demo before buying. Looks the the advance grounded shots are buggy. I can play them square of the wicket, but any attempt to hit it straight, results in an advance defensive block. Am I missing something here?
These sort of apparent regressions have put me off from buying this one. I'll stick with Ashes and DBC14.

It's good to see the quality creations pouring in from the community though.

I can't use the pro camera while batting anymore with that frame rate skip. I really hope it can be fixed because it's definitely the one I want to use. Or if it's something that can't be fixed, if we can be informed at least. If it can't I might just have to try and learn to live with it.

It's like if there's a spot on your windscreen that you just can't help but notice no matter how much you try and ignore it, it must be cleaned.

Have put this in the bug thread also

When you look at it there, it's not like it's a frame skip. It's like the camera moves or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1559217559][/DOUBLEPOST]Whatever it is, it's annoying and ruins an otherwise awesome camera angle.

Have put this in the bug thread also
If I am looking correctly at what you are saying I think you mean the slight jump from static to moving camera? This could be partly due to the fact that one thing tweaked was the ability of the ball to follow the trajectory of the ball more so that you could play under your nose much more confidentially. In Ashes you had no idea where your bat or ball was at the point of impact on certain shots .I am not sure that is the moment you mean. I personally have just got used to it but if it jars then it is difficult to unsee it.

Reactions: DAP
What's with non bowlers opening the bowling in scenario mode?

I think you have to set the order of the bowlers when setting up the scenario. Go to the bowling figures screen and adjust the order as you would with a batting lineup.

Clothing a well timed straight drive does seem to be a thing, even when using a aggressive grounded shot. It loops in the air despite 3 greens on input feedback.

J
If I am looking correctly at what you are saying I think you mean the slight jump from static to moving camera? This could be partly due to the fact that one thing tweaked was the ability of the ball to follow the trajectory of the ball more so that you could play under your nose much more confidentially. In Ashes you had no idea where your bat or ball was at the point of impact on certain shots .I am not sure that is the moment you mean. I personally have just got used to it but if it jars then it is difficult to unsee it.

Just as the bowler release the ball
There is frame skip, the whole thing of watching the ball from the hand is lost then...have tried to play by ignoring it but can't, all other behind batsman cam works fine though

Users who are viewing this thread