Pcuser

Club Captain
Patch works great lol
Screenshot-49.jpg

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone had a bat pad wicket yet? I could imagine it looks incredible with the new forward defense against spin

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Just played another ODI game, really enjoyed the intent in the AI batting with them finishing well over 300. In Ashes it always felt like a pre 2010 ODI where 250 would be a good score - so massive thanks for this BA. The animations are superb, it's really nice to see an actual successful pull off the spinners! Although I'm really starting to get sick of that flick over the leg side for 6 (this is a good thing, I feel you have to bowl more of a 5th stump line in this game).

I get what people are saying about the number of doorsa's bowled by orthodox finger spinners, however, I would be nervous if the AI had this removed it would be a little too predictable to bat against them? There would need to offer more variety and control over the flight and speed and swing then is already on offer and also make it more likely that the batsman chip it in the air if they don't time it as well? I do feel the new arm ball is better, though I would like a little more drift/swing.

My biggest frustration (and it says more about my cricketing OCD then anything else) is the bowling speeds. It feels like every bowl has a stock speed depending on whether the release is perfect, good or ok. I.e. Archer bowling 94mph on an ideal release no matter what. I remember a similar thing happening in Ashes and there was quite a bit of noise about changing it to be a little more natural. Does anyone with a newer build know if this has been changed?
What difficulty are you playing on for ODI and are you using any sliders? Trying to get it right because atm I've bowled teams out under 200 in about 3 of the 4 One Day games I've played.

CraigMc24

Club Captain
I know you mean to write parity, but for this current lack of xbox patch situation, parody actually works better.
Yeah sorry didn’t even notice I kept saying parody instead of parity haha and I wasn’t meaning for it as a joke but I can understand why some would see the situation that way, but it might have been out of BA control unfortunately we don’t know. Be patient with these things patches will come and it did come lol

Last edited:

ndineth

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm getting this error when trying to access the community (PS4) Any idea why? Thanks

Attachments

• 15593469244458566447554311237724.jpg
    15593469244458566447554311237724.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 13

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What is the version number after the update? Is it v0.1.0.1.0765?

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Is any one streaming? On xbox after the patch? I am at work and i just want to see the update in play

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks like there is a patch for PS4 as well...

Reactions: DAP

TommoN

Club Captain
Just as I get into bed I see the patch has hit

The cricket gods hate me will have to wake up early and play before my game tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread