Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Haych14

Club Captain
I'm biased but really hoping the Black Caps! kind of make sense too as they are one of forms teams of world cricket & i doubt they would charge much for the licence compared to India etc.
I agree mate. I think it's going to be New Zealand too. From just looking at the trailer in detail. Seem to show Kane Williamson batting and his face looks great! Plus noticed other new Zealand players in trailer, you can only see the back of them, I think on purpose!

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will this DLC be made available on Steam? Did not see the steam logo at the end of the trailer?

VijayGreat

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
it would be typo that added new international team..I do not see any team emblem in licenses in the last frames of trailer...
Post automatically merged:

Will this DLC be made available on Steam? Did not see the steam logo at the end of the trailer?
yes at the same price 10 USD

Haych14

Club Captain
it would be typo that added new international team..I do not see any team emblem in licenses in the last frames of trailer...
True. But hopefully there is... If true. Then Kudos to big ant! Another international team would be a huge achievment....a few articles emerging have stayed that there will be a new international team added.

VijayGreat

Club Captain

I do not see any value apart from Hundred license(new rules, new teams) ..does not make sense for paying for CPL license as you have academy to download. Wish they could have added BBL/IPL too in this DLC.

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India

Will this affect our custom teams/players/bats downloaded from the community or is it a standalone release like Konami did with EFootball PES 2021?

VijayGreat

Club Captain
IPL and BBL could be big thing. hope they will add in September If they can get license just like TWT2 they would release another DLC...

I appreciate Ross and team for bringing DLC to 2 year old game rather selling it as new game with DLC just like FIFA does every year..

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
IPL and BBL could be big thing. hope they will add in September If they can get license just like TWT2 they would release another DLC...
BBL looks more realistic, IPL licensing will be a nightmare, at this point a PSL licence would not surprise me.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
BBL looks more realistic, IPL licensing will be a nightmare, at this point a PSL licence would not surprise me.
PSL is not as popular as IPL around the world. Regarding BBL, they are already having Australia licenses and they are an Australian studio. IPL would be expensive deal.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
BBL DLC I reckon could be quiet possible if we don't see a new game
should be around the time BBL starts with a price tag for new DLC or Ross could surprise us with FREE DLC for ultimate edition owners. I do not see any harm in that as most Australian stadiums are licensed and in the game already. They just need to add jerseys and stats(Most international players from CPL play BBL so not much work there in terms of players creation )..

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
PSL is not as popular as IPL around the world. Regarding BBL, they are already having Australia licenses and they are an Australian studio. IPL would be expensive deal.
IPL is an established brand, PSL is still trying to establish itself, their recent TV broadcast deals point towards that, so they will be more open to licensing, which could be the same reason we have The Hundred license.

Users who are viewing this thread