Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am playing on PS5 on patch 1.09
When I search academy all teams uniforms are pixelated and patchy and this changes all the time.Sometimes they have logos and sometimes not.When you move up and down through the uniforms the pixelation constantly changes.Why am I experiencing this? I've only seen one other person comment on this.Is this something in my set up? Also my PS5 software is up to date.

Attachments

• 20211211_081753.jpg
    20211211_081753.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • 20211211_081733.jpg
    20211211_081733.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • 20211211_081705.jpg
    20211211_081705.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I am playing on PS5 on patch 1.09
When I search academy all teams uniforms are pixelated and patchy and this changes all the time.Sometimes they have logos and sometimes not.When you move up and down through the uniforms the pixelation constantly changes.Why am I experiencing this? I've only seen one other person comment on this.Is this something in my set up? Also my PS5 software is up to date.
The academy is currently broken for all platforms bro. Atleast you are able to see the creations. Most of us are having crashes just by searching a team or player.
Wait for more patches to get it fixed.
Until then try to play only with licensed teams.

Banny_Banny

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
Is the academy completely broken??
I am on xbox series x and anytime I search for a community team or player, the game completely crashes and throws me back to the home screen.
Big Bug studio really Flarked us all up with this crappy piece of cricshit.
Please don't mind my rant as this game got released in a more crappier state than cyberpunk I think.

Banny_Banny

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
United States
Platform: PS5
Game Version: v1.08(Latest Patch)
Game Mode: NA
Match Type: NA
Teams used: NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue : Game crashes when downloading community creations
Bug description: Even after the latest patch, as soon as you download any community created teams or players the game crashes.
Same issue on xbox series x. It does not download anything, just crashes straight to home. Good lord. I am unable e to play as any other non licence teams as their character models are linke my 5 year old sons drawing.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: Playstation 4
Game Version: v0.1.1368
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over count: Any

Issue: pitch marker duration is broken again

Description: Pitch marker duration slider is broken again. Nothing happens to the pitch marker when you adjust the ball marker slider. It was fixed in the previous patch but it got broken again with the latest patch. It is very disappointing for players like me not to get an advantage over the bowlers. Kindly fix this today itself as it is making the game unplayable atleast for a few of us.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Ps5 latest patch, but was same in prior patches too.

you can add more than 1 logo to a bat. If you add more logos the prior logo just disappears

johanna

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.1368
Game Mode: Nets Batting Game (inside Career)
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over count: N/A

Issue: Wide balls are getting considered as shots missed

Description: In the Nets Batting Game the AI has started to bowl way more wide deliveries (especially on the leg side) and those are getting considered as strikes. I did not notice this before yesterday's patch, I don't even recall a single wide delivery down the leg side. I do remember few wide deliveries on the offside, which are kind of reachable, but down the leg side, it is almost impossible to reach it if it is too wide. Wide deliveries, especially if they are wide enough for a test match, then those deliveries shouldn't be counted towards strikes. I got done by the AI twice in a row by 3 wide deliveries (total of 6).

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC
Game Version: v0.1.11422
Game Mode: Play Now
Over count: Any

Issue: Big Sky like block filling the screen in Batting Mid cam

Description: While Batting with Batting Mid cam and Broadcast 3 as Running cam, When we let a ball to the keeper, there's a Big blue(Sky texture kinda) thing blocking as the camera pans to the keeper. Also there's always that blue bar under the score HUD when using Batting Mid cam..

johanna

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.1438
Game Mode: Career mode - Women's
Teams used: Pune - Western Wolves (Domestic side)

Issue: "Advance to date" option in the calendar does not work

Description: Before the latest patch 1.10, I do not remember seeing an "advance to date" button at all. Today when I loaded up after the patch the 'advance to date' button (X button) was available in the Calendar of the Career menu. But when hitting X nothing happens. It is as if the functionality doesn't exist.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In trainning option there is not avaliable for FIXED CLOSE AND BROADCAST camera angle to practise please make those avaliable for pc

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I'm playing on PS5.Can something be done about the the stupid West Indies white test caps.I thought they were a licensed team?
If they were not it would be easily rectified.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One X
Game Version: v0.1.1131
Game Mode: Career
Over Count: N/A

Issue: NONE of the new career mode features, attributes, unlocks, etc., etc. are functional on Xbox.

Description:. This may well be outdated given that BA have tried (& subsequently failed) to process several patches through Xbox testing & scrutiny, but one can only add bug reports of what has actually been released, not what was advertised or promised as working features pre-release.

ABSOLUTELY NONE of the career mode features have worked from day 1!! Many of the menus are incomplete or broken, player or equipment customisation incomplete or inoperable, images or scenes are completely missing with "image placeholder" being shown instead, & none of the new C 22 attributes work, such as press releases, sponsors etc. The new training nets don't work & are heavily bugged, the gym training doesn't work or if it does, the training you carry out may not boost the numbers you actually wished to boost anyway, or the new stamina & fatigue management system is also completely dormant & utterly useless, as additional examples. The entire career mode is an awful mess that never should have publicly seen the light of day when charging customers.

Why add all of these new features to the career mode if it doesn't actually do anything? As things presently stand, the new features are cosmetic in nature only & play no part, & even then it's a terrible job.

The deeper one digs into this title the more it becomes exposed to much of it being woefully incomplete.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Career mode - Men
Teams used: South Adelaide

Issue: Batting gloves selected for career player revert back to team generic gloves in match

Description: Choosing equipment for career player, deselected ‘use team kit’ box , choose a different pair of gloves , edit them for colour , logos but when you reach the game the gloves default back to team gloves , colour and logos do stick though

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Career mode - Men
Teams used: South Adelaide

Issue:Running between wickets - Delay in setting off for a quick single, and not striker backing up half way down pitch

Description: Pressing run button there is a delay in batsmen setting off for the run , also non striker backs up way too far down the track , been run out twice after ball hit back at bowler , I pressed return to crease but but delay there too and run out !

Users who are viewing this thread