Cricket 22 Bug Report Thread (Read first post)

Platform: PlayStation 4
Game Version: v0.1.1462
Issue: DOB doesn't change when edited for custom players and in career mode player creation

Description: Unable to edit DOB (Date of Birth) for custom players. For example: Quinton De Kock in the game is licensed. However, I downloaded a custom playfaced version from the academy and his DOB is the generic 01/01/1993. When I tried to change it to his real DOB, the change doesn't apply. Happens with career mode now as well when you are left to make your custom player.

Platform: PS5
Game Version: v0.1.1461
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: After every career match
Teams used: Swansea (Just started my Career in Wales)
Issue: Very loud sustaining and piercing sound comes on after the match when it shows the ratings that have been boosted, It persists even through the mandatory training session (bench, treadmill, etc.). It goes away after those screens have concluded. It also goes away if I don't touch anything for a minute, but then so does all the sound and music. Only way to restore any audio is to exit career through the menu or to shut down game. See video I recorded.

PS5 All patch versions
West Indies still have the incorrect coloured Test Caps.It amazes me how this can happen with a licensed team.Also the leg side field settings.Bowlers line and length make it to easy to score especially with left handed batsmen.

Last edited:
Platform: Playstation 4
Game Version: v0.1.1438 + latest patch
Game Mode: Career mode - Men
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: Torquay
Ground: N/A
Over count: N/A

Issue: Wagon wheel run chart does not show all scoring shots
Issue: Bowl a bouncer , keeper does a weird animation and goes for 4 byes , same as C19

Description: think the above is sufficient

Version: 1.13
Game Mode: Ashes mode

Picked play as Australia but when going to edit lineup it switches to England

Platform:PS5
Game Version: v0.1.1490
Game Mode: All
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: match load
Issue game crashes when trying to load
Bug description (detail): Game crashes when loading career mode after clicking start match the loading screen with Cricket 22 comes with the ball moving and after about 20 seconds it crashes back to the ps5 home screen with the something went wrong with this game or app and the option to report it. I thought it might be an issue with the current match so i Simmed the match and went to the next game and same thing. Tried it in a normal play now and same thing happens. This has started only after the latest patch. Its crashing on any mode and is totally unplayable right now.

Last edited:
Platform: Playstation 4
Game Version: v0.1.1438 + latest patch
Game Mode: Career mode - Men
Teams used: Torquay
Over count: N/A

Issue: batsman leaves spinner delivery outside off stump , then after a couple of seconds goes walk about , leaves crease and gets run out , happen 3 times in my career mode club game in same over

Last edited:
Game Version: v0.1.1461
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: After every career match
Teams used: Swansea (Just started my Career in Wales)
Issue: Very loud sustaining and piercing sound comes on after the match when it shows the ratings that have been boosted, It persists even through the mandatory training session (bench, treadmill, etc.). It goes away after those screens have concluded. It also goes away if I don't touch anything for a minute, but then so does all the sound and music. Only way to restore any audio is to exit career through the menu or to shut down game. See video I recorded.

Any news if this is even being looked into?? I have raised a support ticket but no go and it still has not been fixed with V 1.13

PS5 latest patch
Played a test match at Kolkata Stadium South Africa against India in overcast conditions.The uniforms are literally glowing white.Also is there anyway of editing match weather conditions because I've started this game numerous times and the condition is always the same.It is very painful on the eyes after playing for long periods of time.

I'm on the Xbox Series X. The gam either crashes while downloading or even viewing teams from the community. Even if the teams show up, they either show up without playfaces or worse, the names are still incorrect. Sometimes it just gives me a "playface storage full" error. All this on the latest build and with no community teams downloaded.

Highly frustrating. Basically the whole community doesn't work for me. Anyone else on Xbox Series X with this issue even after the patch?

Game Version: Latest patch
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Ashes Test
Teams used: Australia and England
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Edit teams in match settings
Bug description (detail): I can’t edit teams before an ashes test match in the match settings screen. Even if I choose to play as Australia I can only edit England’s line up!

Plz could anyone tell how to sync trophies from ps4 to ps5 I don't want to achieve them all over again thanks

PS5 latest Patch
I think the issue with the lighting in overcast conditions needs addressing.Could we please have adjustable weather conditions like in previous games.

Last edited:
Platform: PC
Game Version: 0.1.1511
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia & England
Ground: Gabba
Over Count: N/A as occurred pre-match
Issue: Players from opposition sides warming up with each other in the pre-match cinematics
Bug description: Prior to the coin toss, players from opposition sides are warming up with each other in the pre-match cinematics. As shown in the below screenshot, David Warner is warming up with Haseeb Hameed & Dawid Malan

Attachments

• 20211230071211_1.jpg
    20211230071211_1.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 7
Please post your bugs and glitches in here.

Platform: PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Series S/Series X/Switch/PC/
Game Version: Go to Settings > Credits in game and note the version number string in the bottom right. This is far preferable to the version number from the system UI.
Game Mode: Play Now/Training/Online/Career/Competition/Academy etc.
Match Type: (if applicable - Five5/T20/ODI etc.)
Teams used: (if applicable - please note which teams were in the game you were playing, and whether they were downloaded - use an example rather than 'any' even if it occurs with multiple)
Ground: (if applicable - please mention the stadium the match was in - use an example rather than 'any' even if it occurs with multiple)
Over Count: (if applicable - the point in the match where the error occurred)
Issue (one line description): ....
Bug description (detail): .....

Any posts not using the above template will be deleted.

To report an issue to Big Ant directly, please use the below link:
https://support.bigant.com/support/tickets/new
Platform: Xbox Series X
Game Version: 1.1.13.0
Game Mode: Career Mode
Teams Used: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue: Game crashes when attempting to simulate further into career mode.
Bug Description: I am trying to play my player career mode. I am up to September 14th, 2029 and I can about to play a knockout T20 match in the Caribbean Premier League but everytime I try to simulate ahead my game crashes and nothing I do solves this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread