Cricket 24 - General Discussion

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
why can we not run over throws if the ball hits the wicket?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure why there’s complaints over hard and hardest being too wide apart when you can tinker sliders to your convenience. This is one place where I think it was great they introduced sliders.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Not sure why there’s complaints over hard and hardest being too wide apart when you can tinker sliders to your convenience. This is one place where I think it was great they introduced sliders.
Sliders are for cowards.

If you can't handle a top order collapse on Hardest, go play something else.
2358260_20231107192839_1.png

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Major telecom operator experiencing outage for nearly 3 hours. They definitely have 24/7 maintenance crew and still problems. Sometimes things happen which are out of your control.

People saying in this age and technology are just trying grasp straws to bash or vent at Big Ant.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
So say im doing an ashes series just lower all Aussie skills ? Can I do that with licensed players ? Cheers

Think you can yeah.. have a fiddle.. you. An also make a player particularly strong or weak at something. Or lower everyone's drive stats and up everyone's glance stats so driving outside off comes with danger

TommoN

Club Captain
Can other people who have a career mode please check their proficiency stats?

Mine keep resetting to 1 star

(You can find it by going on my player, clicking the right bumped until you get to proficiencies)

Last edited:

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
I’m just in to bat now not noticing any difference in how they bowl from legend to rookie which I’m happy about as I like challenging batting I just want the bowling experience to feel a bit more rewarding
If you want more play and misses at any difficulty just adjust miss input Influence and miss skill influence to 50,50

angad

Chairman of Consent
Major telecom operator experiencing outage for nearly 3 hours. They definitely have 24/7 maintenance crew and still problems. Sometimes things happen which are out of your control.

People saying in this age and technology are just trying grasp straws to bash or vent at Big Ant.

<insert any random crap that has nothing to do with the case>

Sometimes things happen which are out of your control.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bowlers with longer run ups are not visible on the screen with broadcast camera. Is this a new issue? Never had this issue before.

1699421584029.png

Users who are viewing this thread