Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Four days ago just left you a message on your phone...

There appears to be two different ducking/avoidance animations, is there anyway to fully crouch down at all?

The reason I'm asking is the way ducking is at the moment it feels less risky playing shots than it does trying to get out of the way when it should pretty much be the opposite especially as there are going to be injuries in the game

Last edited:
There is feedback based on timing, but would it be worth adding feedback on footwork as well?

I'm also curious as to how knicks and things are calculated - whether it's more so movement off the pitch or primarily caused by sub-optimum player input?

There is feedback based on timing, but would it be worth adding feedback on footwork as well?

I'm also curious as to how knicks and things are calculated - whether it's more so movement off the pitch or primarily caused by sub-optimum player input?

It's calculated as bat meets ball.

It's calculated as bat meets ball.

Finally had a very thick edge that would have flown to the third or fourth slip :yes!! Never had such an edge in the first or second version of Nets!! This one is really the best experience I have had!! There is no complaint whatsoever in this version. Thanks a lot Ross and team :clap!!!

----------

unable to do that, gotta buy a branded controller!:facepalm

It happens when you duck to a very short delivery (try by placing the marker) on the back foot.

It happens when you duck to a very short delivery (try by placing the marker) on the back foot.

tried it, does a backfoot leave, maybe i have not got that short ball though i have set bowling to short only

Last edited:
Had the stumps fly out of the ground just now; good to know that's in the game.

Are we going to get a bowling beta at any point? :)

A batsman transparency bar would be nice as we can adjust the transparency.

We have always welcomed anyone with issues to give us clear and precise feedback so that we can then try to fix the issue.

We have had people come to the office with their machines and we have fixed those.

Indeed I repeat the call for anyone with the "black screen" issue to the office because I want it sorted! And you will get a gift for your time.

I have this issue still after the update> so far never been able to get CA to work. Please Ross or anyone help me out.

System:
Laptop
4GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6250
have played nba2k11 on it?
I have been hanging to have a crack in the nets

Here is a picture of the screen that I get when I load CA
Cheers

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 11
I have this issue still after the update> so far never been able to get CA to work. Please Ross or anyone help me out.

System:
Laptop
4GB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6250
have played nba2k11 on it?
I have been hanging to have a crack in the nets

Here is a picture of the screen that I get when I load CA
Cheers

He honestly can't. Like he mentioned, they are unable to recreate this issue int he machines they have. Secondly he offered anyone living in melbourne and having this issue to come over to big ant't office with his laptop and they will have a crack at it. If you know anyone living in melbourne having this issue, let him know that.

Users who are viewing this thread