Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

...just spat my coffee out. Well played Lex. Well played.

_________

Small bug I get after the "patch" ...the second type of modern pads no longer shows up?

The slider flows from left to right,doesn't do the same from right to left after the patch,rather it moves in fragments by repeatedly pressing left arrow,that feels a bit odd to me btw

@Big Ant Studios: Pls find a solution to Black Screen error...
System Config:
Core 2 duo 2.66ghz
Nvidia 9600GT
4GB ram

Have you ever heard of manners, suggest you go away and find some.

Wait a second, I guess you read it the wrong way. No, I'm not disrespecting anyone here. I'm sorry if that sounded rude to you or anyone out here, but I didn't intend it that way. I was just making my point clear. Once again, apologies to Ross if you felt it was rude.

Wait a second, I guess you read it the wrong way. No, I'm not disrespecting anyone here. I'm sorry if that sounded rude to you or anyone out here, but I didn't intend it that way. I was just making my point clear. Once again, apologies to Ross if you felt it was rude.

I guess it just sounded a bit demanding.....I mean they have given us some darn awesome stuff here....

To fellow pc member have you spaced the eyes out as far away from the middle of the face yet, god it looks like sloth from goonies. I will have to try to create him in the next couple days. I will upload him soon if anyone is interested.:D

To fellow pc member have you spaced the eyes out as far away from the middle of the face yet, god it looks like sloth from goonies. I will have to try to create him in the next couple days. I will upload him soon if anyone is interested.:D

I am more interested in seeing how you look, and I need you up on the server also because I want to have you in my team :cheers

@Big Ant Studios: Pls find a solution to Black Screen error...
System Config:
Core 2 duo 2.66ghz
Nvidia 9600GT
4GB ram

I feel for you Adit! :( Are you sure all your drivers and direct x is up to date?

I think one suggestion to help us get players spot on would be to have more balding hairstyles to choose from. At present we only have the strange looking tufty one. I think it would help for players like Sehwag, Trott, Prior, etc.

Ideally being able to change players hairlines would be amazing, but I think i'm asking too much of Ross and his merry men there.

Yeah would love some hairstyles with the receded hairline (although a couple have been added, there is none that is of medium or long length) and thinning crown look.

This editor is quite simply the most fun that I have had with since Fifa 2002.

I think one suggestion to help us get players spot on would be to have more balding hairstyles to choose from. At present we only have the strange looking tufty one. I think it would help for players like Sehwag, Trott, Prior, etc.

Ideally being able to change players hairlines would be amazing, but I think i'm asking too much of Ross and his merry men there.

Yeah would love some hairstyles with the receded hairline (although a couple have been added, there is none that is of medium or long length) and thinning crown look.

This editor is quite simply the most fun that I have had with since Fifa 2002.

Agreed - the next update will have lots of new hair.

This is awesome news thanks Ross. There are a few players that I think we are all struggling with and I think new hair and beard options could make the editor absolutely perfect.

When it to comes to hairsyles lots is not enough, cram in as much hairstyles as you can. Another request I already mentioned was seperating Beards and Mustaches in to different sections.I hope it's not that hard to implement. And one last request is moving eye positons vertically, it'll help alot if you can add it. Everything else is just superb.

When it to comes to hairsyles lots is not enough, cram in as much hairstyles as you can. Another request I already mentioned was seperating Beards and Mustaches in to different sections.I hope it's not that hard to implement. And one last request is moving eye positons vertically, it'll help alot if you can add it. Everything else is just superb.

Yeah, I agree with all of that and anything to help this guy create more gems, he's a CA genius.

Another thing is Accessories like helmet and pads should be in Team editor where we can assign it's colour. We don't want to assign colour of helmet or pads for every single player we create. Nobody wants to play with a team whose each batsman plays with different accessories anyway. Another thing of why it is so important to move Accessories section in Team Editor is because when we need to create new teams like in IPL where a player plays in two two different teams (international and domestic) then he'll only play in those accessories which we assigned to him. I don't want Kohli to play in blue headgear and pads when he plays for Bangalore.

----------

or you can leave it as it is so when we do not assign a headgear colour or pads colour to a particular player, it'll itself chose the default accessories of a team he is playing (given that we have option to change accessories colour in Team Editor as well).

Users who are viewing this thread