Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

There are many different animations for each bowling type, it's just that the player can't assign them as they are pre-assigned.

if we create a new player howz his bowling action going to be decided??

----------

From memory, it is early here on a Sunday, Cricket started at Big Ant five years ago, it has been the back-burning project until last year when it became the focus of the Studio.

There was someone that did a Duke Nukem trailer edit for our AFL Live, I was going to post it however YouTube took it down.... it was extremely funny (to me anyway!)

the features with which your game is coming up is worth the time you took for this project.:clap:D:thumbs

There are many different animations for each bowling type, it's just that the player can't assign them as they are pre-assigned.

Ea Cricket 07 had a player editor mod outside the game, developed by our mod(s). It allowed you to assign the bowling action type including several other changes.
So will it be possible to mod and assign them?

I don't know if its been mentioned but an addition of tattoos would be great, much like RLL2

Ea Cricket 07 had a player editor mod outside the game, developed by our mod(s). It allowed you to assign the bowling action type including several other changes.

Given that Ross has already stated they're going to supply "tools" for modding, I would say that's a pretty strong possibility, as Ian Malcom said; "Life finds a way..."

Got an error while trying to register with the cricket academy server to download players.

Error code: http_error:0x00002F8F
Error msg: an error occured while trying to communicate with the server

Hey ross, i am still getting this error while trying to sign in to the server. Can not browse the creations either. A loading sign comes and keeps loading. And when i try to share my own player i still keep getting the above message. I am beginning to wonder whether it is my router or not. Although i use all my devices on it including playing ps3 online and never had a problem.

Hey ross, i am still getting this error while trying to sign in to the server. Can not browse the creations either. A loading sign comes and keeps loading. And when i try to share my own player i still keep getting the above message. I am beginning to wonder whether it is my router or not. Although i use all my devices on it including playing ps3 online and never had a problem.

i got that error once but logged in successfully at second attempt, try uninstalling and reinstalling ca and also check your firewall.

@Ross- I'm unable to change jersey numbers upto 3 digits. e.g. If we update a jersey no. to 333 then it automatically changes to 99.

that's intentional. don't think any sports has a jersey number that goes to three digits. they also need to fit the number behind the jersey and frankly a three digit jersey number is just stupid.

the helmet grill size is too big compared to helmet size, hopefully this size discrepancy will be fixed in next ca update.

@isrararrafi - Nope, I think it should be in the game. Usually some players wear the jersey of 3 digit numbers like Chris Gayle, Muralitharan, Yusuf Pathan ( wears 999 in IPLs).

I think you are confused. That must be the codies game.... as far as I can remember the EA series had a single action for pace bowlers and 2 default actions for offspin and legspin. The left arm actions were obviously mirrored. The codies game on the other hand had a variety of actions which were assignable using the player editor developed by a well know bloke here.

Users who are viewing this thread