Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Hey ross, i am still getting this error while trying to sign in to the server. Can not browse the creations either. A loading sign comes and keeps loading. And when i try to share my own player i still keep getting the above message. I am beginning to wonder whether it is my router or not. Although i use all my devices on it including playing ps3 online and never had a problem.

Communications is always a tough one to support remotely. As others are saying it is likely a firewall issue or maybe a router issue.

neither a router or firewall issue. will try a different computer next

I dont know how you people are doing excellent work.I tried Dravid and ended up creating some generic person,anyways here is the person i creating keeping Dravid in my mind.

Attachments

• dravid_rahul_40.png
    dravid_rahul_40.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 49
On a completely different note (and it may have already been suggested) but could you include an option in the "browsing" feature for the community uploads, whereby you can "Save" a favorite player-creator? Would save me searching through the download list and hitting "see more from user" all the time, that's all...

On a completely different note (and it may have already been suggested) but could you include an option in the "browsing" feature for the community uploads, whereby you can "Save" a favorite player-creator? Would save me searching through the download list and hitting "see more from user" all the time, that's all...

Yeah...thats a good idea. Would love to have it in the game!

Good idea, added to the list, it will make it in this update or next.

Wicked, that's sounds great. Will save me searching for Umosay's amazing NZ players all the time...

Communications is always a tough one to support remotely. As others are saying it is likely a firewall issue or maybe a router issue.

Ross...just to give u an update. It was a computer specific issue. Used another computer in the same network and works like a charm :)

Ross...just to give u an update. It was a computer specific issue. Used another computer in the same network and works like a charm :)

Thanks for letting me know.

Hey Ross,
Was just wondering if the hair length can be made 'manual' in the future versions of this game. Basically we would choose a base hairstyle, and then choose its length using a slider :).

If you ever want to expand the player creator (though personally I feel for sports games, the current one is actually more than enough), do look at the 'Create a Wrestler' mode from the wwe games by THQ/Yukes.

Users who are viewing this thread