Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I think the default arm size, hand size should all be set to 0 instead of halfway, which are really rugby arms not cricket :P and 100% is Huge.

yeah arm size slider needs to be tweaked too, player wrist is too wide and arms are too toned or ripped, cricketers are not that muscular.

yeah arm size slider needs to be tweaked too, player wrist is too wide and arms are too toned or ripped, cricketers are not that muscular.

Wrist is perfect. Arms can be changed but it might look flat when all the dynamic lighting hits during play. Lets wait and see.

I thought the same, there last game was a rugby game so i guess that's where the muscle comes from, still a great idea.:thumbs

Wrist is perfect. Arms can be changed but it might look flat when all the dynamic lighting hits during play. Lets wait and see.

wrist looks perfect from front but from side view it doesnt taper along the forearm instead keep continuing as the width of forearm.

hmm that is controlled in 'brow'?

Short sideburns are at the moment are medium, short should be shorter (halfway down ear)

Yes. Thank you for that. I kept looking for it in the hair>eyebrow section which has vertical movement for the eyebrows only

Ross, how does the Fielding Kit work? Its only for the WK? No skins/arm guard for the fielders? And finger tapes? Also, as you have dynamic weather, wish the players would wear the sunglasses only when necessary. Wearing sunglasses for an overcast condition looks weird but if it does improve and be sunny then the situation might change.

Ross is it possible to add an option to control the the roundness of the head? Specially the bald one seem a bit too round for my liking,

The art guys are reading all of these posts - we will see what we can do.

I thnik the Hair looks so hard. is it possible to make it soft in the coming update?

Users who are viewing this thread