Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Speaking of hard things, I'm sure the "player body" section could do with some expanding... in the lower crotch region... ifyouknowwhatImean...

Anyone?

....anyone?!

Speaking of hard things, I'm sure the "player body" section could do with some expanding... in the lower crotch region... ifyouknowwhatImean...

Anyone?

....anyone?!

Doesn't "hair" cover that?

...Speak for yourself. I'm all wookie.

How bout the idea of making your own personal protective cup.. :p

Baseball caps are too big I think, the style could also have more variations (and sizes) since it's the most common form of headgear. The 'emblem' part is much too high. Almost twice as high as it needs to be (imo).

brendonmccullum1.jpg

ojrzl4do.qze.jpg

Same goes with the batting helmet grill. See here McCullum has '2 rows' where as this one has 3 which makes it look massive. The angle of the earpads could also be more inward-facing.

Current 01 also has a huge grill, it's too wide (rounded) and far away from the face.

7BB13248E44B8FD920592512C47DDF_h429_w622_m2_q80_cZORXaRSZ.jpg

plo1dtul.lez.jpg

Taylor1.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, the baseball cap is about right for the Australian Team, and the link to the McCullum cap is actually the "team sponsor/after match" cap - not the proper one they wear, which (however) is slightly-less in size than the one in the game (which looks better, imo, than the real ones)

Having "scaleable" kit would probably solve all the above either way, if possible.

Actually, the baseball cap is about right for the Australian Team, and the link to the McCullum cap is actually the "team sponsor/after match" cap - not the proper one they wear, which (however) is slightly-less in size than the one in the game (which looks better, imo, than the real ones)

Having "scaleable" kit would probably solve all the above either way, if possible.

Yeah, will just need some more variation. Seeing it in-game will also give better perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread