Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Know it's not related to topic but was quite underwhelmed by xbox one reveal. 30 minutes on tv control using voice and arm?? Prople look like douches when they try doing that. What were they thinking?

Know it's not related to topic but was quite underwhelmed by xbox one reveal. 30 minutes on tv control using voice and arm?? Prople look like douches when they try doing that. What were they thinking?

All these reveals are the same, very little showing of games. That will happen at e3. Don't really care about all the gimmicks myself... they'll only be available in the USA at launch anyway.

All these reveals are the same, very little showing of games. That will happen at e3. Don't really care about all the gimmicks myself... they'll only be available in the USA at launch anyway.

Yah but had a high expectation after seeing ps4 presentation which seemed more game centric and the social aspect of gaming while this seemed more a bit of everything but nothing substantital. It felt like an updated "google tv" meets "samsung smart tv". :(

coming back to the topic of it would be great if big ant just ports the game to the next generation for now. It might be easy given the PC structure of both console and BA already have a PC version of the game

Last edited:
coming back to the topic of it would be great if big ant just ports the game to the next generation for now. It might be easy given the PC structure of both console and BA already have a PC version of the game

They won't bother with the first version, maybe for the future. They wouldn't even have the kit yet to develop for it yet, so it would be more realistic for version 2. Don't think it's as easy as simply porting it over.

They won't bother with the first version, maybe for the future. They wouldn't even have the kit yet to develop for it yet, so it would be more realistic for version 2. Don't think it's as easy as simply porting it over.

We have the kit.... have had for some time.

...I'm developing excitement for Friday.

505 are not a developer.

I don't know why you even bother with him sir, 99% of his information is incorrect or assumed out of his own philosophy. Just saying.

----------

...I'm developing excitement for Friday.

Hopefully they will be able to confirm the actual release date. Will be a good thing for both 505 and Ross and also the fans.

ross is der a possibility of adding triple digit jersey number like 175 for chris gayle or 999 for yusuf pathan.sorry if this question has already being asked and answered.

Cricket Academy is working very very slow it is very irritating:mad, thought of creating the whole Indian squad but very difficult to even create a player.When I select something it executes after 10 seconds any ideas please.

Cricket Academy is working very very slow it is very irritating:mad, thought of creating the whole Indian squad but very difficult to even create a player.When I select something it executes after 10 seconds any ideas please.

I can only suggest that you change the resolution of the display via the ini file where the program is stored.

Users who are viewing this thread