Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I'm sorry, supposed to be companies. And my guess was marignally wrong. It was 126 companies(149 initially and 23 removed later), as per these reports.
Except everyone was talking about the Xbox One launch today, not the PS4. Of course most companies would have both.

Ross, I noticed that when pace bowlers are bowling on the cards, they still have glasses on...please have a look?

I probably couldn't see the other end if I took my glasses off to bowl.

Sunglasses are a different matter - so I suppose you'd need some way for the game to distinguish between people who have glasses for vision (like Vettori) or who just wear them as an accessory in the field.

I probably couldn't see the other end if I took my glasses off to bowl.

Sunglasses are a different matter - so I suppose you'd need some way for the game to distinguish between people who have glasses for vision (like Vettori) or who just wear them as an accessory in the field.

Bunch of players over the years have played with their glasses on - Clive Lloyd, Vettori, John Rennie (Zim swing bowler) and recently Sehwag. It makes sense for such players to be depicted correctly in the game.

New to CA. Can someone just tell me how does the XP increase?

The next Cricket Academy Update will be the Friday before I go to E3, next week.

Lol, he already confirmed that would not be the case. Plus hardly anyone there will care about a cricket title when sony and microsoft is gonna lock horn for the battle of the decade ;)

Ross, would this be the final CA update then? You mentioned a while ago only one more update will come before the release (other than bug fixing i guess)...how far away that may be...

Lol, he already confirmed that would not be the case. Plus hardly anyone there will care about a cricket title when sony and microsoft is gonna lock horn for the battle of the decade ;)

That's why I used the word "stun" ;)

To be honest, I bet they would say no to cricket being at E3 unless Ross pays a large amount of money and he is not going to do that. P.s would love to see American faces when they saw a cricket game at the show, is this baseball, why is this not baseball. Maybe few would like it, Indians, eng, aus so on living in the states.:(

Users who are viewing this thread