Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I think I'm a bit too late. But could there be a feature where in the we could browse for a custom made logo/design and use it instead of the default ones present?

I imagine that'll be among the first things patched by Matt... in fact I'm surprised no one has bothered to do it in CA-Beta yet... :spy

Softwares that are essential for pc games!:latest!
*C++.
*DireactX.
*Steam for steam version .
*Drivers for ATI/NVIDIA.
:-D

I imagine that'll be among the first things patched by Matt... in fact I'm surprised no one has bothered to do it in CA-Beta yet... :spy

Yup. I expected people to already have patches for CA. These people are getting too lazy...

Ross, or anyone, what is gonna happen with regards to logos of your team? Badge i mean. Is it going to be possibe to put your real life one in the game?

Ross, or anyone, what is gonna happen with regards to logos of your team? Badge i mean. Is it going to be possibe to put your real life one in the game?

Really unfortunate but due to Console restrictions we cannot allow the sharing of uploaded pictures.

Ok :) in the next CA update...will we have the ability to change the colours though?

Ok :) in the next CA update...will we have the ability to change the colours though?

Mike? I can't remember if that was in?

what is gonna happen with regards to logos of your team? Badge i mean. Is it going to be possibe to put your real life one in the game?

Really unfortunate but due to Console restrictions we cannot allow the sharing of uploaded pictures.

Get it on PC, PlanetCricket will take care of this for sure...

Last edited:
If you get the game on PC, there will be (unofficial) mods done by the users here for things like logos and so on... I imagine, once we have the relevant tools, kits, bats and more in time. So basically, if you buy it on console you won't get any user-generated mods that happen on this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread