Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

because they would be pirate versions.

Ross,Does next update is the last one containing field editor,club editor,match creator etc.So after it there may be an announcement of release date your game isnt it?

In the collarless shirt, you cant see numbers or names on the back ! Will this be addressed?

There is no "friends" function. All I can think of is that you would upload it and then mark/unmark them as Private whenever you want to share them.

Ive checked and cant find any private setting...what does the private setting do exactly?

Ive checked and cant find any private setting...what does the private setting do exactly?
Its not there yet. Will be there in a future update. It lets you upload a player on the server without letting anyone see it or download it. This will be tied to your account so that you can carry your players across systems.

Can I send a team to just one person ross.

No.

However, as above, you upload it and then tell them of it, then you mark it private or delete it.

I would have thought people might have wanted their players spread far and wide, that would be a nice badge of honour.

No.

However, as above, you upload it and then tell them of it, then you mark it private or delete it.

I would have thought people might have wanted their players spread far and wide, that would be a nice badge of honour.

Yes you are right but if you want to create a team with say family and friends plus yourself in it and don't want to share. Anyway still cool, can't wait for release on ?

Yes you are right but if you want to create a team with say family and friends plus yourself in it and don't want to share. Anyway still cool, can't wait for release on ?

Out of curiosity, who exactly would download a team with you, friends & family in it? I mean who would go "Aaa haa! That's 79 cricket's team with his family in it. Lemme download ASAP!!!"

Out of curiosity, who exactly would download a team with you, friends & family in it? I mean who would go "Aaa haa! That's 79 cricket's team with his family in it. Lemme download ASAP!!!"
That guy who wanted all the images of Ross' family?

Somebody did!!! :eek:

79cricket I stand corrected. Go ahead and enable that privacy setting for your team.

...he'll get some good reference pics from Ross for the player-creator when he's running buck nekkid down Burke :lol

Uncle Ross the other members are teasing me again, sorry I mean ross:lol:lol

Users who are viewing this thread