Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

With this everyday growing list of features all i can say is that,chief bought a knife to a gunfight.:)

So the final update to CA is expected this Friday, right?

Yes, this Friday for the next Cricket Academy Update.

It's not the last Cricket Academy Update, there will be more.

Change in plans, eh Ross? Read you somewhere saying about it being the last. May be you're getting the tournament editor in too! :D

I think I said there would be at least one more - but that's just from memory - now I'll have to find the post....

Ya. IIRC, people were saying the coming update will be the last.

Not sure whether it's a good thing or bad. More updates could mean BAC that much further away. I'm just guessing here, so I'll be glad and relieved to be proven wrong. :)

Well as long as i get something more to tinker with in cricket academy i will be fine for a while. To start with player attributes maybe?

the downside is the more idea's we give ross and his team to put in the game the longer for the release of the game. No one wants to still be talking about features in 6 months time do we.

ross pls atleast release 5 over demo game :yes :yes

No demo. He has already confirmed that. It is too expensive to release one.

But he confirms a lot of things like that and later ends up doing it anyway...online saving, net session etc. etc.

I think I said there would be at least one more - but that's just from memory - now I'll have to find the post....

It doesn't matter anyway. The more updates we get, the more CA Beta goes closer to the full version of it.:)
Hoping for something interesting this Friday. How about you telling us in advance about the new additions in this update?

Users who are viewing this thread