Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

The cricket academy can basically be developed outside of the main game though - Ross mentioned a while back that the game itself is locked down now - which they'd have to be, consistent with him saying the game would be released before October and his posts about how long the approvals process takes.

The cricket academy can basically be developed outside of the main game though - Ross mentioned a while back that the game itself is locked down now - which they'd have to be, consistent with him saying the game would be released before October and his posts about how long the approvals process takes.

Well if it is in lockdown, adding something big like nets makes me confused. Wouldn't they have to resubmit it again? Or is that too "small" a feature/change of code to warrant a resubmission?

Well if it is in lockdown, adding something big like nets makes me confused. Wouldn't they have to resubmit it again? Or is that too "small" a feature/change of code to warrant a resubmission?
Depends when they added nets. His post suggests they were in the game to test things, so basically they'd just not take them out.

Imagine that - not taking features out of a cricket game?

Nets have been in for a long time... it's the "definitely ruled out" comment that I thought I'd better fix.

They will not feature in this version of Cricket Academy.

what is the next update based on ross? is this update will be on friday 6pm melbourne time or early?;)

I think it's ready now but Mike won't let me send it out :noway

because he wants to make you wait test it some more.

what....what is ready.,the screens or the trailer,or the release date info:spy(I know the game is ready:p)

Nets have been in for a long time... it's the "definitely ruled out" comment that I thought I'd better fix.

They will not feature in this version of Cricket Academy.

You lost me there Ross. I thought Cricket Academy was just a player editor whereas Nets would be more gameplay related. So how exactly can you have Nets in Cricket Academy? In the game yes but in CA I would think no.

CA essentially allows us to create or modify "data" in the central repository which various platforms will read the data from and use it in the game. Nets on the other hand is not data and I fail to understand how Nets are related to CA and how you can "lock down the game" but add Nets as part of CA coz CA will be part of the game and will also need to be locked down as part of platform approval process. Do let me know what I'm missing here.

You lost me there Ross. I thought Cricket Academy was just a player editor whereas Nets would be more gameplay related. So how exactly can you have Nets in Cricket Academy? In the game yes but in CA I would think no.

CA essentially allows us to create or modify "data" in the central repository which various platforms will read the data from and use it in the game. Nets on the other hand is not data and I fail to understand how Nets are related to CA and how you can "lock down the game" but add Nets as part of CA coz CA will be part of the game and will also need to be locked down as part of platform approval process. Do let me know what I'm missing here.

I asked the same thing and he said it's been part of the game for a long time and probably means they Got the approval with the nets in it.

about cricket academy might featuring this in the future...I couldn't care less as long as I get to play it. wouldn't bother about the technicality

Users who are viewing this thread