Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

he has said he has plans to attend e3

E3 is a bit like Disneyland but I wouldn't say that E3 is a holiday :)

I am looking forward to attending the launch of Xbox One on Monday morning and Playstation 4 that same afternoon, that will be interesting!

Maybe I could be PC's unofficial reporter but I think it might be webcast.

I'm taking a week off after E3 in New York to train for my run down Bourke Street (I'll probably still post here though :) )

I am looking forward to attending the launch of Xbox One on Monday morning and Playstation 4 that same afternoon, that will be interesting!

I'm taking a week off after E3 in New York to train for my run down Bourke Street (I'll probably still post here though :) )

Now guys please dont ask Ross to release the shots from his training :noway

(I'll probably still post here though :) )

I'm too really excited about DS4:lol; and ofcos PS4 itself.

Will certainly look forward to the webisode :p

hi ross,
all the players that i create in the academy are labelled as "all rounders" any way i can change that or do we have to wait for future updates??
also wanted to ask you how can i earn "xp points" it shows level 0 currently in the academy...!

all the players that i create in the academy are labelled as "all rounders" any way i can change that or do we have to wait for future updates??
also wanted to ask you how can i earn "xp points" it shows level 0 currently in the academy...!

Currently we are not able to change the all-rounder label, don't really remember the reason. The XP points thingy must be activated once the full game is out!!

Although I did see only Cook being labelled as a batsman in the England team.

Currently we are not able to change the all-rounder label, don't really remember the reason. The XP points thingy must be activated once the full game is out!!

Although I did see only Cook being labelled as a batsman in the England team.

yes exactly, even i saw cook labelled as a batsman...have u spotted when you view players right above their name and label (eg.all rounder) there is a helmet icon with a number (mostly 2 for the players i saw). Can u tell me what does it signify?

es exactly, even i saw cook labelled as a batsman...have u spotted when you view players right above their name and label (eg.all rounder) there is a helmet icon with a number (mostly 2 for the players i saw). Can u tell me what does it signify?

We've all made vague guesses as to what it can be, but again, nothing known about the no. atm!! Surely more info. as we get closer to the game. :cheers

Well from what I have seen, only two players (both created by Kirk), M.Clarke and A.Cook have a different title than 'All Rounder' and has number '4' on the helmet!!

Maybe these two players are the ones that would be endorsing this game :D!

Can anyone find any other player that has a title different than 'All Rounder'??

And no, it is not based on the career stats!!!

Btw...Clarke is labelled as a batsman while Cook as a Bowler :p!

E3 phone home?

E3 phone home?

Happy to try and take shots of anything people are interested in from the E3 floor. Remember I'd be taking it from a phone though, uality wouldn't be great.

Both Sony and MS have given the ok for me to post from their launches, although I think they might be web casting them anyway.

Happy to try and take shots of anything people are interested in from the E3 floor. Remember I'd be taking it from a phone though, uality wouldn't be great.

Both Sony and MS have given the ok for me to post from their launches, although I think they might be web casting them anyway.

keep an eye on Ashes 13 Ross.:D

Can anyone enter E3? Or does one need to be related to game industry or publication media? How much access can a general gamer get there? And does one need to buy tickets for it?

Unfortunately it's a trade only event.

Even after that there are "events" within the event that are invite only.

Sony had the best parties I've ever been too where they would book dodger stadium for a thousand people or so and have top Sony Label acts perform. The PS2 days, they made and had so much $$$$$ back then

While creating players in a certain team roster, the created players fill up empty rosters of other teams as well. Frustrating it is, because there is no way to delete a player from a team roster, we can only replace him.

If we can have an option to remove a player from the roster rather than replacing him would be good. Also please look into the thing of created players being automatically added to other team rosters. :)

Users who are viewing this thread