Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

looking into it now.

Its back up the ranking now ross after a few votes. But would be nice if it remembers the ranking for teams and individual players even after getting unshared so that when it gets shared back in it remembers. Not a big thingy but i hate seeing my creation at the bottom....:p

i heard about this issue a long time before. but i am facing it now. the issue is when i navigating the players list, the player's preview get struck with any of the player and it remains the same. Even the don bradman in the main menu get replaced with that player model.

Thus, i have to restart the CA to get rid of it.

Usually this occurs in viewing the players list from server.(almost everytime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAntStudios View Post
We will check a fresh machine with similar hardware today.
Thank you so much. Hope the result will be something I can make good use of. Looking forward to getting started with CA.

Hi Ross,

Any further development on this? The new 0.99a update didn't help at all. I have tried each everything in the book...driver updates, redownloads, reinstalls, updates, lower resolutions, but the program doesn't start at all. This is making me a bit concerned about whether I should be getting DBC 14 at all or not.

Haha... righto...
Well if you've only got a PC and the Academy doesn't work, then I would be worried about getting the game - especially as I've never seen a store that will take refunds on PC games (ignoring that consumer law at least here allows you that right regardless if you want to be that person).

As an aside - I've figured out one potential reason for dll errors - the installer for the Microsoft C++ Redistributable requires the Windows Installer version 3.1 (or higher) - and will silently error out on machines that don't have it.

I'd be "a bit concerned" about turning your PC on, if you can't run the Academy. It's fairly low demand...

I'd be "a bit concerned" about turning your PC on, if you can't run the Academy. It's fairly low demand...
While obviously it helps if people run a dxdiag to give full specs on their machine to know which category they fall in - some people are having software issues with running it on what are clearly capable machines.

Commentary names for players does not seem to have a "none" option. Pretty sure there used to be one before.

Well i kept pressing N for it. So that explains it.

I will check it out later. Thank you.

The "N" has always worked for me?

Right, thanks for that. I didn't crank it up to try... left/right arrow still does the 'scroll page' option though.

Users who are viewing this thread