Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Guys, I have created a few players and a team but I am having issues in downloading players using the same account on another PC. It gives the appropriate names but the players' appearances and attributes are those of the defaulted player. The same happens when I try downloading my entire team. :facepalm

Kindly help please.

Guys, I have created a few players and a team but I am having issues in downloading players using the same account on another PC. It gives the appropriate names but the players' appearances and attributes are those of the defaulted player. The same happens when I try downloading my entire team. :facepalm

Kindly help please.

have a look at what options you have checked when linking, sounds like you have identity checked but nothing else.

at a minimum you want identity and visuals checked, and maybe skills/attributes if you're downloading a player where that's been done.

i'd never check skills for a linked player.

Quick question, there was a thread a while ago where we put down the names of teams we wanted commentary names for in the game. I put down my club side Revesby Workers:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2450918-post26.html

I can find "Workers" as a commentary nickname but not Revesby; did I miss the cut or will there be more commentary options in the final CA.

If the latter does that mean there will be additional PLayer names as well?

Thanks

Vic
Revesby is under Commentary Short. :)

have a look at what options you have checked when linking, sounds like you have identity checked but nothing else.

at a minimum you want identity and visuals checked, and maybe skills/attributes if you're downloading a player where that's been done.

Thanks a ton, blockerdave! Will try that and get back to you!

Cheers!

Blocker, I tried but can't seem to figure out where are these options available for checking/unchecking?

What about name "Usman" ?? I found "Usmani" but thought that Usman will be there due to Usman Khwaja.

Is Usman a surname? His commentary name would be Khawaja, not Usman

Thanks Ross, I must have missed it. Will have a look when the wife gets off the laptop; she's watching Revenge :rolleyes

Boooo Revesby! :P never did check if Bankstown is in there.

edit: Can't find it :( oh well, next time.

Last edited:
Boooo Revesby! :P never did check if Bankstown is in there.

edit: Can't find it :( oh well, next time.

Haha... what grade you play?

Edit: on-topic, slight bug when batting in bowler cam with inverted controls, the controls for leaving the ball are not inverted, if that makes sense.

And on a related note but not sure if it's a bug, has anyone else noticed that when leaving the ball on the back foot the batsman will sway into the ball and get hit when he could've ducked it quite easily?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread