Cricket Academy Nets Videos/Screenshots

anyone post any video of aggressive shots? like dancing down the wicket? I play and I miss..every time...:noway

is there a way to purposefully block a fast ball with an open blade so you run it down to 3rd man?

Is it possible to block and stop the ball at your feet, rather than pushing? Or is that fixed ie. you will always block the ball and push it back to the bowler?

anyone post any video of aggressive shots? like dancing down the wicket? I play and I miss..every time...:noway

I found this almost impossible in fast bowlers. If you set to spin bowler (leg spin), it is very easy to hit this shot. Medium fast is also doable but less likely.

The batsman moves diagonally away missing the ball usually.

Seems like real life. I mean how often do you see Brett Lee types get danced down wicket smash shot?

I found this almost impossible in fast bowlers. If you set to spin bowler (leg spin), it is very easy to hit this shot. Medium fast is also doable but less likely.

The batsman moves diagonally away missing the ball usually.

Seems like real life. I mean how often do you see Brett Lee types get danced down wicket smash shot?

IT is easy to play that shot against fast bowlers.
First you have to be in back foot(right analog stick down).when the bowling machine beeps hit the right analog stick forward(continuously hit forward as soon the machine beeps,some times pressing that early will cause batsman to not play the shot) and hold it.You can hit every ball expect wide ones..Hope it helps

----------

----------

T is easy to play that shot against fast bowlers.
First you have to be in back foot(right analog stick down).when the bowling machine beeps hit the right analog stick forward(continuously hit forward as soon the machine beeps,some times pressing that early will cause batsman to not play the shot) and hold it.You can hit every ball expect wide ones..Hope it helps

My New session with Cricket Academy against fast bowlers with Better Batting Performances.

Batting Ability- Very Poor
Bowling Ability- Legend

PS: Includes variety of shots.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
My New session with Cricket Academy against fast bowlers with Better Batting Performances.

Bowling Ability- Legend

The best thing happened at 2:14 hitting gloves and going towards slips...Awesome...:cheers

The best thing happened at 2:14 hitting gloves and going towards slips...Awesome...:cheers

That and at 1:00 when the ball is edged onto the stumps. Love watching the stumps getting shattered. Plus it didn't break your streak!

My personal favorite was at the 3:35, Hitting the ball straight down the Bowler's throat was a delight to watch.

Thanks to Ross for this wonderful game:thumbs:clap. Hope this franchise continues for a long time.:)

Bowling Ability- Legend

Wow.....that bowled off the inside edge at 1:02 is so real :eek::clap

don't like how batsman runs back to the crease after advancing down the wicket and playing a shot

----------

Great Batting Monzi. You're almost there!

don't like how batsman runs back to the crease after advancing down the wicket and playing a shot
It's because the nets don't have the running controls that you have in the game itself, so it's done automatically instead of warping you back there for the next ball.

In the game itself you basically just stand there waiting for input for a few seconds before casually returning - which again is 'wrong' - but it's a choice between looking right or giving you control.

Took a couple of videos of batting on legendary without any ball trail etc. Sorry for the crappy quality, but thats how the game plays on my antique laptop :p

:thumbs

Sorry to be a div, but what happens to the flight of the ball on easier difficulty settings? Do you still get the circle and white line of the ball? I've seen you all have it on legend, but I was curious how it looks on an easier setting.

Users who are viewing this thread