Cricket Academy Nets Videos/Screenshots

That too a 'legal crack' off youtube.......for 24 hours:yes:lol

----------

If you can read this post after your ban:

get%20the%20early September%20out.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

can anyone please recommend a software for video capturing.

fraps

----------

man, this nets ooh awsome!!!! inside edges, outside edges of spin,medium pacer. Stumps uprooted of a yorker :thumbs :facepalm

fraps

----------

man, this nets ooh awsome!!!! inside edges, outside edges of spin,medium pacer. Stumps uprooted of a yorker :thumbs :facepalm

I find fraps causes stuttering while recording.
Action by mirillis is way better.

anything for free? both fraps and action are to buy.

^ CamSutido - Won't give the results like the paid ones do, but I find it pretty decent for a free product.

Uh did anyone else notice that TheJediMaster is 68 years old? I swear to god he tiped lik a fif yer od

Hey guys, I am uploading a video of the bouncers in the nets.

I play some pretty dumb shots at the start, there is a pull in there somewhere. It is about a minute and a half long, watch it through to the end as it gets better in my opinion.

Anyway, once it is live, it will be here. https://vimeo.com/81877376

Shouldn't have used vimeo, but there is no turning back now!!!!

Damn......vid won't play for me. :noway

Lol, you pretty much edged everything. The first ball seemed like an inside edge. Is that right?

Absolutely loved the variation in all kinds of edges including the pull shot.

Brill.....some pretty authentic edges in vid. My fave being the one right near the end where you reach out for a widish away swinger. I anticipate it would be gleefully snapped up in the slips.:yes

LOL he has a wooden head, fix it ross u cant have the Don being wooden.:p

Thinking about it, it wouldn't have sounded too out of place had he been wearing a helmet.

Although I am not sure BA want to be adding sound FX for people taking a cricket ball to the head! :lol

Hey guys, I am uploading a video of the bouncers in the nets.

I play some pretty dumb shots at the start, there is a pull in there somewhere. It is about a minute and a half long, watch it through to the end as it gets better in my opinion.

Anyway, once it is live, it will be here. https://vimeo.com/81877376

Shouldn't have used vimeo, but there is no turning back now!!!!

I'd rehost this somewhere else if you can - vimeo aren't very big fans of game footage, so it'll probably get deleted at some point...

Users who are viewing this thread