Cricket Academy Nets Videos/Screenshots

Got back to the nets for a change and captured this nice moment.

244a2z9.png

My new FB cover photo :D

Ummm....my stumps just got uprooted by a super fast outswinging yorker. I am taking about cartwheel type uprooting here....happened to me for the first and never heard of it happening before.

There is nothing more heartbreaking than playing on Pro Mode (which I love) and you start playing the stroke and halfway through you realise it was the wrong stroke.

Then you hear the death rattle of the ball hitting the stumps and you were about to break your longest streak record.

It's devastating but at the same time awesome. It's like real cricket!

Its really quite odd that I enjoy getting an edge to off stump pitching out swingers vs actually hitting it

@TheLef you just reminded me mate of edges. I've never fully realised how all cricket games got edges totally and utterly wrong until now. They are fantastic.

I can't wait to see how they work in the game if you know you faintly edge one and hope that your opposition (especially online) doesn't hear it at all. Waiting for that appeal or DRS referral.

I completely agree on that point of past games and their problem with edges..

NONE of the cricket games that have graced us ever fulfilled that misjudged shot resulting in a feather edge!! DBC has most definitely brought this life... i for one am very cautious when I see an out swinging delivery thrown down by the bowling machine.. I on a few occasions have changed my shot last second from a cover drive to either a leave or defensive..

Guys it will be cool if some of you can share screens/vids showing your high scores and how well you are doing, i would like to see were i stand.Myself not having a great time now, can hardly get past 30.

Scored 200 on my 3rd attempt on the latest update. On default difficulty settings.

Have you guys tried practicing on a left handed batsman, I find it weird and I know I will have to bat with left hander in the game, but find it hard in the nets

Agreed, LHB are interestingly harder to use... I wonder if any actual lefties find it the opposite??

Agreed, LHB are interestingly harder to use... I wonder if any actual lefties find it the opposite??

Harder/weird it may be, we'll be forced to bat with lefties as we can not bat with all righties in our teams, lol,,,,one will have to acquaint himself with it before the game arrives...the other night I tried, but couldn't do more than 10 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread