Cricket Academy Nets Videos/Screenshots

May all the superpowers/gods/nature bless XBOX 360 controller for Windows PC. :cheers

The key is to play late, one shot in video is in ideal timing and it goes more towards thirdman.

How do you play that shot?? Looks great

Can be played both on front or backfoot, with aggresive trigger and ras at 5 or 6 o'clock. Set marker at shortest length possible with pace and fixed bowling speed. Play late.

Can be played both on front or backfoot, with aggresive trigger and ras at 5 or 6 o'clock. Set marker at shortest length possible with pace and fixed bowling speed. Play late.

Thanks bud, ill try that

Can anyone show off a video where instead of smacking balls (like people normally do against a bowling machine) they just hit it gently? I'm talking about just placing the ball along the ground for 1 or 2 runs. Maybe a flick off the hip for a quick single to square leg.

Here....not exactly what you wanted to see but shows the variable shot power:

The first 10 deliveries are with the defensive trigger pressed all the way while the rest of the deliveries are played with the trigger pressed between 1/4 to 1/2 of the way

Last edited by a moderator:
Here....not exactly what you wanted to see but shows the variable shot power:

The first 10 deliveries are with the defensive trigger pressed all the way while the rest of the deliveries are played with the trigger pressed between 1/4 to 1/2 of the way

Thanks for that mate, it looks like you can do what I wanted!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing to see how some changes to the gameplay elements are now making us play the game like we would play in real life, e.g it's awesome to see that people are looking to play straight most of the time now in order to give themselves the best chance to survive and score whereas in earlier games we would be looking to play all over the ground irrespective of where the delivery is bowled. I think now there would be a genuine feeling of awe from the opponent when someone plays a really great shot (or innings) on legendary level in online matches.

My best shot streak so far in nets:

z53orXT.jpg

Seeing the amount of concentration required in the game....I think I am gonna suck at it :noway

That's 36,211 :eek: or 3,621!, which again is :eek:

Playing scoop shot on yorker length deliveries is difficult. Anybody creamed it?

I would like to play against angad....

With 1 run in 9 innings, he is hardly that intimidating.

Users who are viewing this thread