Cricket Academy Nets Videos/Screenshots

The other thing to remember is that your batsman has no negative or positive confidence in the Nets, this makes a difference to the ability to play shots.

The other thing to remember is that your batsman has no negative or positive confidence in the Nets, this makes a difference to the ability to play shots.

No, but I have negative confidence on veteran/legend difficulties. :(

I wonder if, with all this practice, some people will become so good that the game is too easy upon release.

nah, legendary difficulty will keep you busy :)

----------

Online you may smash a few around though :)

You may be rubbish at it for sure* :yes

* and everyone else, I need to keep my competitive edge as long as possible! :p

Being English, I'm sure I will. Thought I would get it in before you did Ross.
No, I was talking about the fact that no one has had the chance practised the bowling.;)

Being English, I'm sure I will. Thought I would get it in before you did Ross.
No, I was talking about the fact that no one has had the chance practised the bowling.;)

lol - the only one's bowling well for the first few days will be BA employees, we need the help, the way these things go our advantage lasts a very little while...

I remember on World of Outlaws:Sprint Cars our best driver was within one hour of the games' release being lapped by some guy in the South of the USA... he had a microphone on and every now and again he'd loudly burp and talk to the guys that he was with and say something like "must... be... pretty... boring... for... you... guys....... sittin' on the couch.... watching me kick this guys ass.... burp..."

Seriously wish we'd recorded a best hits of the South mp3 :)

Last edited:
Good point.

Just a technical question about the bowling. Can you build up 'pace' or is it set, similar to the bowling machine. i.e. medium, fast medium, fast?

Last edited:
Good point.

Just a technical question about the bowling. Can you build up 'pace' or is it set, similar to the bowling machine. i.e. medium, fast medium, fast?

You have Fast and Medium pace bowlers, then there is a level of effort and timing for the actual pace of the delivery.

----------

Everyone, practice randomly moving the right stick in circles. Trust me.

I think it's the left stick that's the one to rotate randomly...? That must be what I'm doing wrong :)

Has anyone become extremely comfortable against both spin and fast bowling, irrespective of difficulty? I haven't but i have not played it as much as many of you lot. So was wondering if anyone got really good at it now.

I'm definitely more comfortable facing pace although fast is more of a challenge than medium fast which is as it should be. Spin is where the problem for me lies especially now with the variation in pace and flight. I'll get into a groove then completely lose it for 3 or 4 balls even when blocking. It's easily the most challenging batting I have come across in a game and with Ross adding how confidence is going add to the challenge I can't see how anyone will be taking apart the bowling to begin with even with all the practice some have been getting.

SpitfiresKent 237/0 off 20 overs

The connection to your opponent BigAntStudios has been lost...;)

Users who are viewing this thread