Cricket Academy Nets Videos/Screenshots

For the benefit of those on here who can't get the Cricket Academy working on their PC, or just to show off your good shots...

First up -

Amazing bro what is the configuration of your pc??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for showing us Net practice session...but i really dont understand, why didn't you kept the camera angle "BY DEFAULT"..?? with default camera angle shots can be played perfectly & also able to see clearly how shots are played...
Expecting next video with Bowling practice(Default camera angle)...

Thanks for showing us Net practice session...but i really dont understand, why didn't you kept the camera angle "BY DEFAULT"..?? with default camera angle shots can be played perfectly & also able to see clearly how shots are played...
What are you talking about? The majority of the video is from the default camera angle, and only changed near the end to show the options that are there.

Expecting next video with Bowling practice(Default camera angle)...
You'll be waiting quite a while, the nets are batting only.

Matt , If your PC can run a game like DBC14 which has good graphics at a more-than-decent speed , why is it that your AC13 FPS was sucky at best?

Matt , If your PC can run a game like DBC14 which has good graphics at a more-than-decent speed , why is it that your AC13 FPS was sucky at best?
Because AC13 was extremely badly made and unoptimised.

I also upgraded my graphics card earlier in the week - from a Radeon HD 5570 to a R9 270, which helped, but still can't make AC13 run at 60fps at any resolution.

Well the ashes 2009 and blic 2007 was infamous for being "unoptimized" also. Used to have very high requirements for its time for not much to show off for it.

Because AC13 was extremely badly made and unoptimised.

I also upgraded my graphics card earlier in the week - from a Radeon HD 5570 to a R9 270, which helped, but still can't make AC13 run at 60fps at any resolution.

hey matt, what kind of controller is required? i am used to with Ps3. may i get a replica ps3 controller with usb???

I think ducking also need timing. We need to wait for the ball and leave it at the last minute. Not sure if that's realistic but apparently that's how it worked for me.

What are you talking about? The majority of the video is from the default camera angle, and only changed near the end to show the options that are there.

i think he mean broadcast camera. Not default camera

there is a broadcast camera in full game right?

Last edited:
Ross, just cut the broadcast can out of the final game too. You took a risk with changing the control scheme and boy, it paid off so well. Behind the batsmen is how this game is supposed to be played.

Users who are viewing this thread