Cricket Academy Now Available

Can someone post a screenshot of the attributes of players? I really want to see how in depth they are.

Problem is

How can one chek the new skills and attributes included without playing with them........
I mean how effective they r.?

There's got to b some way to this ..

Though I must say they look encouraging and more advanced than dbc14

Problem is

How can one chek the new skills and attributes included without playing with them........
I mean how effective they r.?

There's got to b some way to this ..

Though I must say they look encouraging and more advanced than dbc14

That will be the case till the game is released. Once folks start playing the game, I'm sure there would be a patch to balance the game and tweak the attributes a little based on the feedback.

Matt, please look into this. Demo not starting at all.

Attachments

• Cricket 17.rar
    14.2 KB · Views: 107
Just made myself in the dbc 17 (vain in know but that's what i do as i suck at creating any real world players) and wow Really liking the explanation on each attribute and such verity (i.e Bowling Speed/Grip/shot types...) explanation is key i feel as i didn't know what contributed to what in-game on DBC14. The amount of times i had to look up what Anaerobic as i kept forgetting :( DBC17 looks like its going to be a very transparent/open which I'm very excited about. Much more depth and verity and that's the big thing i really was looking forward to for the new DBC. Going though the attributes all sorts of situations in-game come into my head and it's great ! :)

Thanks for reading :)

Just a Quick Note .

On the Stock Standard RH Offie Explanation : It says its a ball bowled by a RH Bowler that tends to turn AWAY from a RH Batsman .....

Somewhere this got jumbled up..

Enjoying the Academy so far...and understand that we are really early days here. One thing I would like is some way of navigating through long menus more efficiently...for instance selecting Commentary Surname in the Identity menu...takes ages to scroll through...unless I'm missing something here.

Enjoying the Academy so far...and understand that we are really early days here. One thing I would like is some way of navigating through long menus more efficiently...for instance selecting Commentary Surname in the Identity menu...takes ages to scroll through...unless I'm missing something here.
Its RB and LB to scroll through and A and D on keyboard controls to skip to the next letter batch..

Another thing i would like in academy is be able to assign facial reactions to the players, like brooding, cheery, smug, zen, loud mouth! Can we also expect players to actually speak in this version, like yell or shout realistically! Would like to be able to assign individual personality to players so that a sachin or dravid wont loose temper like a kohli or warner!

Another thing i would like in academy is be able to assign facial reactions to the players, like brooding, cheery, smug, zen, loud mouth! Can we also expect players to actually speak in this version, like yell or shout realistically! Would like to be able to assign individual personality to players so that a sachin or dravid wont loose temper like a kohli or warner!
That would be great addition, ability to show emotions on field..

Users who are viewing this thread