County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good work in categorizing the players into

Batting all-rounder
Bowling all-rounder
And complete all-rounder

Skills also can b set accordingly. Gr8.

Gaining skill points while playing offline casuals and other modes...and then using those players for online matches will b interesting.

chaman82

County Cricketer
Will b Interesting to see how the teams can b filled with players....
Adding top rated 15 all-rounders in a team should not b possible . Specially in online gaming..

manojit007

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Still downloading....
Will there be feature like those implemented by 2kStudios in WWE2k16 where WWE2k16 Players can scan their faces and create players.
I mean this

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Adding top rated 15 all-rounders in a team should not b possible . Specially in online gaming..
It will be possible - however a 'top rated' all-rounder will not be able to have 100 ratings in all categories.

By default, the quick matches online will have a similar scaling system, so that two custom created teams are evenly matched even if someone chooses to fill teams that way. As previously there will be the option to not scale teams in custom match modes.

Will there be feature like those implemented by 2kStudios in WWE2k16 where WWE2k16 Players can scan their faces and create players.
No.

D

Dutch

Matt are you able to answer the following: will I be able to set up a national domestic league with two or three divisions and relevant format cup fixtures?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I am going to happily spend the next six months creating all the teams for my fantasy netherlands domestic league! 24 teams! Great way to bide the time until then......whats everyone else going to be doing?

playing franco's hack :)

@MattW I tried to find my teams, i used the search on username contains connors and it didn't return anything, just kicked me back to the menu. so i tried on player surname contains humpage and i found Geoff Humpage, but I couldn't download him so I'm not going to be able to edit anything??

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Matt are you able to answer the following: will I be able to set up a national domestic league with two or three divisions and relevant format cup fixtures?
Probably not with multiple divisions, however you might be able to utilise one of the on disk leagues that have different divisions to get something close-ish.

Will be able to confirm the exact things that will be possible closer to release.

I tried to find my teams, i used the search on username contains connors and it didn't return anything, just kicked me back to the menu.
Will take a look.

but I couldn't download him so I'm not going to be able to edit anything??
Downloading/editing of DBC14 era players will be unlocked at a later stage.

Paras Jasal

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Matt, I think there's a bug or maybe I am doing it wrong, when i import a picture from overlay option the picture displays, i am able to adjust the size and transparency but I failed to move it, no matter I drag it up and down or left and right it keeps adjusting the transparency. Is it a bug or am i doing it wrong? Btw tested the academy thoroughly no other bugs found, just waiting for other content to be unlocked :D The new radar type adjustments are a bit tricky but would allow a good depth. And also did not found any option to import players from DBC 14, will it be available later?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I tried to find my teams, i used the search on username contains connors and it didn't return anything, just kicked me back to the menu.
Turns out that the search matches from the front of the name - so you'll need to search either your whole username, or the bit from the front. I found your players with 'mrdconnors'.

Is it a bug or am i doing it wrong?
Looking into this now.

grkrama

National Board President
the academy looks sleek, and the player models are great.

The issue im having with player transiton from older academy are

all asian players are being dark color

EX : this is the Dhoni i made in dbc 14 transition

20160527115707_1.jpg

20160527120305_1.jpg

20160527115928_1.jpg 20160527115933_1.jpg 20160527115950_1.jpg 20160527115939_1.jpg 20160527115750_1.jpg 20160527120423_1.jpg

2. Apart from skin color i also notice that the heads are more elongated for all players compared to the dbc14 counter parts!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First Impressions:

• Player Models look very tidy, near-lifelike. Less comic-y than DBC14 which isn't a slight on that game, just an obvious visual upgrade.
  • Pretty much similar depth of customization to the previous academy, nice additions like...
  • Neck Tattoos!
  • Unable to download any players from the previous academy currently? They don't translate as well as hoped, but easily tweaked hopefully.
  • Slider mechanism for editing player features is much easier.
  • Interface is clean, everything lives in a category. Easier to navigate with a controller than keyboard/mouse which makes sense
  • Block/Grid layout of the academy is very Windows.
  • Can't wait to be able to download my teams/characters and get editing.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
We're still working on refining that transformation - as part of this release we'd certainly like people to their old creations and bring up any cases where there's particularly big changes with some comparative screenshots and we can see where things need improvement.

Equally, try making them in the new one, in case you can get closer than ever.

That said, part of it is simply that there's more detail shown on the players in the new game, so finer details that weren't as obvious in the old one would now be more visible.

@grkrama

Users who are viewing this thread