Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Well, is that it? God, I can't wait for it to be 9PM already. Ross, could you confirm if its Melbourne time? :cheers

Well, is that it? God, I can't wait for it to be 9PM already. Ross, could you confirm if its Melbourne time? :cheers
That's all I found through CA, very exciting.
He said half time of the footy so I suspect it will be Melbourne time.

Wonder whats getting revealed at 9. The website maybe? Would be nice if it will be a fully running website. Best would be a trailer but not expecting so much.

Or is there any press conference scheduled at 9?:p A bit late but i can hope....

Yeah, he did "yeah" unusually high number of times. Bad I didn't see it before. Btw, how do you access it from CA? I mean where do you type it?
And thanks for the link. Still in bed and wouldn't have turned my PC on for another couple of hours. Something to look forward to tonight. :)

Perhaps it's the announcement of the announcement to find out when it will be announced...

My money on date of press conference being revealed. Not getting my hopes too high. But I'd love to get surprised by Ross. ;)

I think they are going to announce the player's name..?????????????'s Cricket 14

Have a question...

Under competition designer, what is "points for bye" under "points for win"?

Users who are viewing this thread