Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

I made that Bingo thing when I didn't know about it. I then was kicking myself at how I managed to miss all the hints Ross put in his posts.

That Bingo game was brilliant, more so because you didn't know :)

Yeah, well anyway, up to you if you want to tell people the new keyword :p

mattw now that ross does not have any objection will you please tell us and not go 505 and/or trickstar on us =P

I forgot the burning stumps, I still smile when I think about that. God that feels so long ago, when ashes forum was still alive with chief. RIP.:D PS this post was for cricket_online.

I forgot the burning stumps, I still smile when I think about that. God that feels so long ago, when ashes forum was still alive with chief. RIP.:D PS this post was for cricket_online.

Oh that! I thought that was the teaser and a "trailer" was supposed to follow soon after. Unfortunately all we got since then was a body less wkt keeper and batsmen batting with bats turned the wrong way :noway

I should have specified PM.

Which unfortunately means what Ross ends up releasing might depend on how the footy goes.

Noooooooo, Not a again. Ross is a great CEO but he can't follow a good football team. PS we are doomed.:p

----------

Oh that! I thought that was the teaser and a "trailer" was supposed to follow soon after. Unfortunately all we got since then was a body less wkt keeper and batsmen batting with bats turned the wrong way :noway

Yeah, it's like they have a huge shotgun and they keep shooting there toes off one by one.:p PS Aim it at bigant not yourselves guys.:facepalm

I should have specified PM.

Which unfortunately means what Ross ends up releasing might depend on how the footy goes.

It will be half time at the MCG when I press the button... we'll probably be in front as usual so likely in a good mood, it's only just before the final siren that we decide to let the opposition get in front....

I noticed the huge difference in the beard and hair too. it definitely is not subtle. Beards specially are looking great.

anyone noticed the new stats option?? looks epic. one base stats that now includes test, odi and t20i and another type of stats that is gained just by playing IN the game which confirms stat tracking behind the scene no matter what we are playing and putting them all together in one place.

Last edited:
thanks to ross and his team for wonderful update ! :cheers:cheers
i would like to know that in competition designer can we hve more than 16 teams ,like upto 20 so that we can create english county tournament :wave

Now guys, what are we getting? There is a sound effect that is opened with a keyword and there is something Ross is going to reveal by tonight too?

Don't want to get excited for something that ain't going to be there.

----------

Nowadays it seems like we download a CA update for
Checking out the new features - 59%
Going crazy to find the new surprise - 40%
Actually creating new players - 1%

yes we need more creators..i went through whole list of players and there are few faces very similar to real life players like uthappa,bhuvnesh kumar,warner,umar akmal,marsh,hussey samuels,mccullum etc..thanks to this wonderfull creator..thnks ross for this wondedful creation from big ant..this is ideal solution for unlicensed face problem ..:thumbs...ross release teaser and start taking pre orders now because september is not too far and once you said game will be out this september or before..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread