Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Considering he's mentioned in the past that the screenshots so far had to be pegged back to the current console graphics, I wouldn't be surprised if they had the game going on the next-gen consoles as well as looking much better on a high end PC.

I suppose all that stuff about Xbox One and Unity might give the other guys a hope of getting it on a next gen console as well.

Still, what I've seen so far of the next gen consoles hasn't really shown me any kind of leap that would make me want to get one - I've certainly started researching what graphics card upgrades I could get for my PC though.

Ross couldn't have dropped more hints on this if he tried.

----------

I found a certain sound effect.

yeah, I forgot that would be in there.

Haha I never said it was compulsary to use it I was merely stated my opinion, bit disrespectful from you as we'll big ant to honest with you. All im saying is that the updates feel a it repetitive and something new needs to be introduced as it is becoming a bit stale but if you are going to be naive and only listen to others who share your opinions then that's very idiotic

Haha I never said it was compulsary to use it I was merely stated my opinion, bit disrespectful from you as we'll big ant to honest with you. All im saying is that the updates feel a it repetitive and something new needs to be introduced as it is becoming a bit stale but if you are going to be naive and only listen to others who share your opinions then that's very idiotic

Worse stating of ones case I have come across. Full of holes. Cant be bothered. Be bored then.......

so whatever it is, is it going to be revealed at 12am sharp?

I don't know? Ashes Q&A? Promised Ashes trailer??

Did they, I listened to the 10 questions last week and heard him say soon like always. Something like they are making it now and will be release soon, I don't remember Friday ever been said. PS I hope I am wrong, then you can well beat it or match it.:spy

so whatever it is, is it going to be revealed at 12am sharp?
I'm sure in some timezone somewhere it will be 12.

Did they, I listened to the 10 questions last week and heard him say soon like always. Something like they are making it now and will be release soon, I don't remember Friday ever been said. PS I hope I am wrong, then you can well beat it or match it.
Yeah, I don't get the impression Ashes promised videos/screenshots with this week's Q&A - just mentioned that it was a priority and that they'd have it to 505 earlier this week for the following license holder approvals.

You can always go where the fun is at the moment, ashes cricket 2013 forum or pc, spam and talking about the real ashes or a couple of average new screenshots. PS If ross is right then maybe this thing that Matt has found will be a trailer to match the ashes trailer.:wave

----------

I'm sure in some timezone somewhere it will be 12.

Yeah, I don't get the impression Ashes promised videos/screenshots with this week's Q&A - just mentioned that it was a priority and that they'd have it to 505 earlier this week for the following license holder approvals.

Still ross has not been wrong lately so we will see, if they do that is a good sign. Well unless the trailer is just like the rest of the screens shown so far, ashes 2013 needs some good news for once. PS Matt are you making something like last time as you already know this secret of ross ?

PS Matt are you making something like last time as you already know this secret of ross ?
I made that Bingo thing when I didn't know about it. I then was kicking myself at how I managed to miss all the hints Ross put in his posts.

You can always go where the fun is at the moment, ashes cricket 2013 forum or pc, spam and talking about the real ashes or a couple of average new screenshots. PS If ross is right then maybe this thing that Matt has found will be a trailer to match the ashes trailer.:wave

AC13 has a trailer! When did they come out with one?

Users who are viewing this thread