Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Did anyone try "A Demo" or "Bourke" in the CA editor?

----------

yeah, ok guys, try to get me into more trouble... keep mentioning the "A" word.... We're under strict legal instruction not to use the word "A" word at any time, we especially would never include a "demo" tour that might resemble any actual tour that might be going on at the moment...

Since Ross quoted "A" and "demo" I would try that combo in the CA and see if it works we get a demo ;)

these updates are all very good and nice to see but there beginning to be a bore ...

It's a nice improvement so let's not be to greedy guys, still what's with this magic word. I have tried,ashes, 79c,79cricket and few others. Nothing yet.:noway

Any more ideas cricket_online as this did nothing, ross is being smarter or we are getting dumber.:rolleyes

I am out man. Knowing Ross, and his penchant for being cheeky, I wouldn't be surprised if the code word is actually "Ashes Cricket 2013" or something similar :lol

I give up, got to wait till ross wants to reveal this secret for now.:spy

I don't know what this means but I just found this in CA Files.
PlayStation4 Durango PC Xbox360 PlayStation3 SupportedPlatforms

Edit: Durango was the codename for Xbox One before the announcement.

Last edited:
Sorry MattW - got to throw you under the Big Ant Bus - guys, MattW got it early, not sure how, but he got it...

----------

And of course it is compulsory to use them.......:facepalm

----------

Hold on, I'll get me stones......

I'm more than happy to sponsor said stones :yes

I don't know what this means but I just found this in CA Files.
Considering he's mentioned in the past that the screenshots so far had to be pegged back to the current console graphics, I wouldn't be surprised if they had the game going on the next-gen consoles as well as looking much better on a high end PC.

I suppose all that stuff about Xbox One and Unity might give the other guys a hope of getting it on a next gen console as well.

Still, what I've seen so far of the next gen consoles hasn't really shown me any kind of leap that would make me want to get one - I've certainly started researching what graphics card upgrades I could get for my PC though.

Ross couldn't have dropped more hints on this if he tried.

----------

Sorry MattW - got to throw you under the Big Ant Bus - guys, MattW got it early, not sure how, but he got it...
I found a certain sound effect.

Users who are viewing this thread