Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

I should send you something in advance to save our bandwidth.... if only I had a copy with me :)

take pain killer before clicking on ashes forum

yes this forum member need painkiller . becoz they are tired from last 10 months and still administrater is sleeping . he awake and say first sorry then start saying we bring new engine , two license team , this time he say mean tomorow video , feel like yawning and say game come in dlc , which months we inform u . twitter of ashes cricket have only 3 answer 1- two licensed , update in dlc and last releasing soon

yeah, well I will let you know prior so you can save your time
Bnow1db.jpg

lol - well now that the server issue is fixed (bloody Twitter!!) - I'm off to sleep - night all.

Ross you tease! May be we need 79C (:p:lol:cheers:wave:clap) here to give you some cake and get the secret outta you.:D

I have thought of 10 new ways to ask for the release date ross, want to hear them.:p PS unlock the secret and i will be a good boy again.:thumbs

----------

new screenshot of ashes must be making ross fear for his game.:p:lol Yeah right.:wave

Ross could you please reply to these?

- This seems to be a Tour Designer and not FTP. right? or am i missing something?

- Bonus points for ODI matches is based on the run rate (like, Score target in 40 ovrs.) However here it seems it is based on number of runs scored and wickets taken. Could you shed some light?

- There doesn't seem to be possibility of group formation for multiple-team tournaments. Like i make a 16-team tournament with league and 8 teams in final. So does it mean every team plays another in round-robin followed by quarter-finals? Doesn't sound right!

Thanks

Great work once again guys super update. one question i have:

1. How can we put the Tounaments i.e. multiple teams like world cup on the calender? am i missing something? i can only do 2 teams host and touring team. Is that feature locked?

Thanks guys.

Really happy to see the alternate kits option. Well done bigant

Hey Ross! Any chance of a Mac version of Cricket Academy ?

I agree that would be a very good idea. Not a lot of people game on Macs but there would be a fair few people like me who game on consoles but use a Mac and could do the editing on it.

Has anyone tried typing Player's Name such as Hussey, Gilchrist.May be Title Player is going to be revealed
OR
may be he is giving us the announcement date :spy

Users who are viewing this thread