Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

yeah, ok, I will admit there is something else that has not been found... but as I said before I wouldn't try and guess it, I will reveal it sometime soon... if no-one else does of course...

Ross you tease! May be we need 79C (:p:lol:cheers:wave:clap) here to give you some cake and get the secret outta you.:D

Maybe its'CrapnotBingoSorryguys'

What about the release date in the tour calendar??:eek:

Anyone try "Joypad"?

well my guess is game teaser video or release date info....rossss??

Don't know if its been discussed before, but I saw something named "Biggs Tram Ticket". Whats that?
Yeah it's been mentioned a few times - that's a filter for the player cards. It obviously won't be called that in the final game.

What about a stadium creator? Seems to be the only thing not included so far?? I'd imagine that's asking too much for this first release of the game....would b very cool though to create your own grounds...

Well Ross I have 3 movies, a friend coming over and uncapped Wifi with Black Ops so my message is

Come at me bro

What about a stadium creator? Seems to be the only thing not included so far?? I'd imagine that's asking too much for this first release of the game....would b very cool though to create your own grounds...

Indeed the last piece of the puzzle - it wont be in Cricket 14 but will be in the next one.

There are some new rendering routines, I didn't think anyone would notice.

I have pretty decent eye (and ear) for little details, the beard is more obvious to my eyes, but there's a polish now to it that is more evident when comparing it with the previous release. I had to uninstall, and reinstall an older version to check but it's noticeable. Haven't got time to "red circle" it tho ;)

Biggs see's everything...sometimes it haunts him and gives him disgusting memories but he see's everything

Haha, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, you're not too far from reality there...

Users who are viewing this thread