Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Why do i have to be at work, try 79c or 79cricket as ross loves me so much.
:eek::lol;):D:yes For you ross.:p

Ross really you gave us surprise by bringing back "Narendrakkc" the legend.....I am delighted to hear his posts......:clap:clap:clap

thanks big ant please hide all feature dont show to openly . because ashes cricket watching u , becoz ashes developer in learner stages , whenever big ant bring unique feature , ashes cricket game release date postpone after that one idiot come from ashes cricket he start giving speech and giving same answer from last 10 months . 1 st answer only two team are licensed , second u play shot and unofficial league and last he say all update come in dlc. i think a whole game come in dlc
Too good!!!
I literally laughed over that bold part.

The graphics have definitely improved... can't possibly be my eyes. Comparing the saved player cards I have it looks about the same, but in the CA itself, there's a remarkable detail to the beards and hair especially that wasn't there previously. At least, on my system... I'm running a pretty decent graphics card though.

so the entire set up needs to b downloaded again?? no download for update only??

----------

btw, everytime there's an update, a system is shut down at 505 office :P

so the entire set up needs to b downloaded again?? no download for update only??
You download the update don't know whats confusing

Okay guys I think we should stop burning up the Ashes tiny little reputation they have, even the newbies are getting into it.

Then again we putting more effort in making fun of Ashes then they are for developing the game so carry on

Last edited:
The graphics have definitely improved... can't possibly be my eyes. Comparing the saved player cards I have it looks about the same, but in the CA itself, there's a remarkable detail to the beards and hair especially that wasn't there previously. At least, on my system... I'm running a pretty decent graphics card though.

There are some new rendering routines, I didn't think anyone would notice.

The rendering to the cards will not have changed for consistency.

----------

----------

We prepared an update but it was 400 meg anyway, better that we just have the setup then updates from here will be smaller.

Ross for once can you let us know if that little surprise is a screen or something else? Common, you can give us a hint! Please?:yes

----------

And, I'm still downloading it. Half way through and says 40 mins more! :eek:

Ross for once can you let us know if that little surprise is a screen or something else? Common, you can give us a hint! Please?:yes

----------

And, I'm still downloading it. Half way through and says 40 mins more! :eek:

yeah, ok, I will admit there is something else that has not been found... but as I said before I wouldn't try and guess it, I will reveal it sometime soon... if no-one else does of course...

You download the update don't know whats confusing

Okay guys I think we should stop burning up the Ashes tiny little reputation they have, even the newbies are getting into it.

Then again we putting more effort in making fun of Ashes then they are for developing the game so carry on

Markkkkkkk did u check how long i hv been on this forum?? not a newbie

yeah, ok, I will admit there is something else that has not been found... but as I said before I wouldn't try and guess it, I will reveal it sometime soon... if no-one else does of course...
Does tomorrow mean midnight?

Users who are viewing this thread