Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

I think it has something to do with the "demo" tour calendar that can't be edited. But that's a guess.

Minor issue, I tried downloading some teams to fill out what I need to play around with the tour designer - I got this error on the top ranked England team:

I don't think that's from the update as I had that exact thing happen a few days ago.

I think it has something to do with the "demo" tour calendar that can't be edited. But that's a guess.

I thought of that as well....but couldnt find anything there!!

@Biggs
Narendar has made one helluva thread in Ashes forum. Head over and take fun :D

Whats the "Ashes" forum?

Never heard of it. Is it some kind of game?

Back on point, I've tried everything I can think of... including WHATCHUGONNADO which, I really hoped would work. But I got nothin'...

Anyone tried "Cake?" haha..

Maybe 'FoolishAsheswillnotsucces' or Ross'sRush?

Never heard of it. Is it some kind of game?

Yes it was developed back in stoneages and the only copy of it was lost when a meteorite hit the earth. It is being developed from scratch again but will not feature dinosaurs anymore.

yeah, ok guys, try to get me into more trouble... keep mentioning the "A" word.... We're under strict legal instruction not to use the word "A" word at any time, we especially would never include a "demo" tour that might resemble any actual tour that might be going on at the moment...

Users who are viewing this thread