Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Some one try "Chief" or "jamie"

Didnt work!! Atleast we need to know in which mode we should be typing all the words :p

----------

I guess you have come up with then another method to encrypt the screenshots because I only see bingo.jpg image file. Won't be long before I decode it, I hope!

Maybe its a different screenshot in that file!! Typing BINGO now leads to their website!

Tour calendar another very impressive feature to add to the ever growing game list. :thumbs

The amount of details and options available in the editor is unreal. :eek:

I really think BA have everything covered in gametypes/stats/editors to what should go into a great cricket game and I cant wait now to see how the actual gameplay pans out for if its anything like the quality whats been shown in the features so far it should be A1. :)

Maybe its a different screenshot in that file!! Typing BINGO now leads to their website!
Yes that's what I am thinking. Bingo code now doesn't reveal screenshot now but yet there is a mention of Bingo.jpg so it could be a different screenshot with a same code. Try to type the code in all CA windows as possible.

I think Ross is trying to trick us, well played.

Read the part where Ross underlined my post.

That would be the bit where I say I don't agree with you :)

Yeah, no point trying to guess it, that would just drive you crazy, I thought you might find it :)

I will reveal it if it is not found.... eventually... :lol:p:lol:lol:lol:lol:p:p:p:p:lol:lol:lol

sorry.... having a 79C moment :eek:

----------

I'm too early, I'll come back tomorrow.

I've tried uploading the error screenshot again.

yeah, good idea - thanks for the error shot, we'll look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread