Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

I think you will choose the teams when you start the competition!! Its better that way, as you can just create a template once and then use it with different teams!

Hmm, looks good if it goes this way too!

Also we can only add the warm ups in the tour designer atm!

Just to know Ross, why do we have competions in the tour designer? How does this work? :)

Yahoo! New update. If only my download speed was a bit faster! :(

The new update crashes for me. It runs well up to the point where it says Checking server for messages and then BOOM..crash!

The new update crashes for me. It runs well up to the point where it says Checking server for messages and then BOOM..crash!

Same here!! I did get CA to work once after the update though....but having the same crash as yours since then!! It just vanishes after that check message!

I guess its some temporary issues with the sharing server!!

Working fine for me, posting this message while CA is running!

Then should have been the case for everyone!

Damn...something else is wrong then :(

Try logging out, closing the program and then running it again!

----------

Working for me now!

ross will we have player stats for our created match types[dont know whether it is in]

Someone has to get Friend863 to break down the files again and see if there are any surprises!!

Downloaded it with a very mediocre speed and waiting for such a long time wasn't productive at all as it is lagging too much in my system. :/ Looks like it is not able to handle the gfx. :(

Ross,
If I remember correctly, when I had asked mike if there would be any options to decide what happens when the match is tied (i.e. go for super over or bowl out etc), he said we would be able to make these choices in the competition creator....however I am not able to locate these in there!! Are these options available in the game??

Edit:

This is the post I was talking about:

Yep, we haven't unlocked everything just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread