Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Ross, I added a 3 team odi series to the calender with 2 round robin (like the current one WI-Ind-SL) which adds 5 matches to the calender, It should be 7 matches right? Any reason?

How did you manage to do that? i am trying to do a 3 series odi however it does not allow me to choose the third team and input that on calender.

How did you manage to do that? i am trying to do a 3 series odi however it does not allow me to choose the third team and input that on calender.

You need to have 3 created/downloaded teams!

one thing for sure is , the delayed release of AC 13 is making ross to delay his release as well. Somehow these 2 are related. ross dont want to release b4 ac 13 but i dont know why

Create a tournament in the tournament creator. Add it as a competition in the calender. Make sure you have a third team to add.

Not sure how that video has only 201 views when i have watched it at least 30 times myself....

Very good video Ross. Is that how the final game will look or is that another "old engine" render?

That set of renders is on the final system. Please don't read anything with regard to release dates into this comment.

It's too short, we did think of it.

Asif....

----------

I am not finished with you guys yet.....

The video was superb:thumbs:thumbs..But I noticed that the advertisement are not covered in white [Below the side screens when the bowler is bowling on that end]...I said this as you have gone into detailing in the game...:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread