Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that it starts with floodlights going off. I've seen talk of day night matches. What about night/day matches. :yes

Yeah I saw that but forgot to mention...:thumbs

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that it starts with floodlights going off. I've seen talk of day night matches. What about night/day matches. :yes

Thats an awesome idea! Could we have play non stop for 24 hours...with the odd break. Or would the players just collapse :eek:

@Mikey:When will the spin controls be revealed?

hmm, would have to double check the max we can get. Pretty sure not 24h. Maybe something for the next one - could have a very interesting unlimited test match. :)

Hey Mike, would it effect the player's fatigue levels if we make them play back to back test matches in a series with just 1 day gap in between?

Also, if not in this release maybe in the future ones, will it be possible to add a reserve day incase a match is washed out in a series or tournament? Maybe we can decide if we want to continue the match from the same position or have a new match all together?

Also ask him about when to release Fielding and keeping controls as well...:thumbs

And the release date for the black screen fix while we're at it :lol

I have the same problem, just gonna wait for the console version of the game.

Hmmm.. so, the lights don't start simultaneously, maybe it will depend on the sunlight :spy:clap

Hi Guys
Just downloaded it and am having great fun. This is the first time I've used the CA. Quick question - How come sometimes it won't let me change a created players name or number etc?? That 'can't do' signal is really annoying me. Anyone know what I'm talking about??

I have downloaded it but i'm unable to use the share feature because it won't let me register it just keeps saying "alert" when I click confirm registration, any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread