Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Ross , its time to change your signature to "Cricket Academy Beta which was due this Friday 5 July ,out on thursday 4th of july" :cheers thanks to the big ant team for the early update :cheers

Hmm, my supervisors have just left for the day. :spy

Ross, the tour designer is amazing! :D I really like the calendar.

Why not share your impressions :D

Sorry was a bit caught up in making a tour! Its a really good tour creator, and really simple to use. Warm up matches, tri series, world cups and all which you can edit in the competition designer, which there is lots of depth with bonus points and the sorts...so you can really make what you want, however cant edit the actual trophy/cups that the winning team gets yet.

There are stats for the player in real life and separate for in the game..so you can have like Brendon McCullum's real stats and compare to what youv accomplished with him in the game..I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Can somebody post some nice little screenshots? :D I can't run it as I have a mac :(

Ross,
If I remember correctly, when I had asked mike if there would be any options to decide what happens when the match is tied (i.e. go for super over or bowl out etc), he said we would be able to make these choices in the competition creator....however I am not able to locate these in there!! Are these options available in the game??

Edit:

This is the post I was talking about:

that's all part of the competition designer, which you'll have to wait for the full release to get your hands on.

Last edited:
I thought we could add the teams in the competiton too!
Btw, the Tour designer looks great!:cheers

I think you will choose the teams when you start the competition!! Its better that way, as you can just create a template once and then use it with different teams!

I liked how you can use all the matches you created in the match designer here!

Oh wow it's looking lovely! :)

free screenshot

Wow!! We use the calendar to create the tours!! AWESOME!!!! I wonder if it will have an impact on the fatigue levels of the players if we schedule back to back test matches with just a single rest day and have the same set of players play all those matches :D! Maybe am asking for too much ;)!

Users who are viewing this thread