Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Still wanna see how it plays, its all good looking and that but gameplay is what makes or breaks it.;)

Still wanna see how it plays, its all good looking and that but gameplay is what makes or breaks it.;)

Judging by the fact that real cricket players from club to firstclass have played this game and termed it as the most realistic experience ever.....I am sure the gameplay will be amazing!! Ross has himself said it many many times....that the gameplay is the king for them!! All these extras you see are added bonuses (which, if I should say, would have been stuff that some greedy publishers would have looked to add only in the 3rd-4th installment of the game)!!

Just been observing the field settings. One slip fielder in a first class match. I hope the batsman has big score/well set and it's not first over of the match :p

That is gameplay, you just stand still all day :p

I believe it is a performance by The Cricketing Mimers Modern Art Group of Wallabalong with the choreography taken from their latest show "Mother, Where is My Box?". A critically acclaimed cricketing mime showing the hazards of what the modern man has to face up to in a multi- fragmented society......

The sightscreen seems too small to cover the over and around the wicket angles and there seem to be a lot of space for it to move.......I wouldnt be surprised if as a batsman you can actually ask for the sidescreen to be moved around!!

Ross/Mike: Is this true??? I would literally faint if this turns out to be true!

Anyone noticed the way the floodlights come on?

DAMN!

It really looks very beautiful.

Yup, saw somoone already did.

Last edited:
but big thanks and salute to big ant team its show full of hard work in 3 years , great , no words to say

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be playing the ---- out of this game. Ross. My money. take it.

Pretty cool video Ross. It seems like your game is much more functional than the other "A" one ;)

You're welcome... have a great July.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Timelapse.gif
    Timelapse.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 346

Users who are viewing this thread