Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Very impressive :eek:- I like the way the cloud cover changes too - it will be interesting to see how this affects the conditions in the gameplay

You're welcome... have a great July.

attachment.php

Thanks mate - you too :)

WOW that looks amazing! The wait for this game is killing me now!!! BA Studios take my money now!!!

The floodlights turning on incrementally, those shadows and the sunset sky! Superb job, Ross! Makes me restless to play this game! :)

What I am hoping this gets across is that the weather is dynamic and changes during play, not just between sessions.

Ross, have you been watching the football? :p

Yes, and I am really, really, really p*ssed off - I was hoping to come home to the "weekly" top 10 Q&A from down the road to cheer me up but of course its freaking late as usual!

All brilliance of it aside, that has a scary resemblance to the field I get set in the first over of a match :noway

Ross, thanks for all the great work mate ! Quick q...how will be able to assign grounds to our created teams?

Have a look at the video on youtube on 720p with 0.25x as speed....amazing!

What I am hoping this gets across is that the weather is dynamic and changes during play, not just between sessions.

Yes, and I am really, really, really p*ssed off - I was hoping to come home to the "weekly" top 10 Q&A from down the road to cheer me up but of course its freaking late as usual!

(A) don't know what a calender is ross, (a) is late all the time and how many times can i say (a) meaning as_es.;)

Well there we go :spy

Can't help but think how on earth did Matt manage to think of code before all of us. It wasn't exactly related with game and there weren't enough hints present when he guessed. I also assume he saw the video way before Ross decided to change its page.

Can't help but think how on earth did Matt manage to think of code before all of us. It wasn't exactly related with game and there weren't enough hints present when he guessed. I also assume he saw the video way before Ross decided to change its page.

Ross, been trying to find hints in your posts and all I can see is you have used "yeah" like 7 times since yest. very unusual. :spy

Wasn't a big thing. I felt something was fishy after his second yeah(he really doesn't type that way, it ain't his style). Just that I thought it was yeah ok and MattW thought it was yeah. I also was trying it on the wrong page.

Or maybe Matt was watching Sherlock Holmes like me while decoding it.:p

P.S. It was the Game of Shadows. What a coincidence with the timelapse.:p

Last edited:
Unfortunately all I saw early was 'come back tomorrow' instead of 'after 9PM'.

Considering he managed to hide it from you, it's probably best I don't mention how I found it, other than to say I found the 'yeah' sound effect and then tried typing it in, I nearly gave up before I found it only worked in one of the modes.

Ross, I added a 3 team odi series to the calender with 2 round robin (like the current one WI-Ind-SL) which adds 5 matches to the calender, It should be 7 matches right? Any reason?

Users who are viewing this thread