Cricket Academy Version 0.0.72 Discussion

And it would be nice if the batsmen holds the shot like now for defensive shots and drives while releases quickly like in the first release of academy for advance down the wicket and other powerful shots.

One issue I am facing is moving the player response is not responding as per my input though..After this update didnt face it before..Doesnt happen always but the initial ones are opposite to what I intend to...

Just now game crashed entering into the home stadiums under team manager

I have the same issue after update :(

Been practising my right arm leg spin on Pro and found that when bowling a Googly, even when my Spin was 'Ideal' and my release was 'Perfect', the ball always spun like a leg break (from right to left) and not once spun from left to right?

Did anyone else notice this? In-swing and out-swing directing is wrong!
20160916055300_1.jpg

Shot power seems reduced.

It is more noticeable in ground shots while the aerial ones do carry till the ropes

Not sure if it is the pitch but the ball hardly bounces which makes it almost impossible to try out the square cut. Has anyone got it perfected?

I was playing as a poor skilled batsman on Legend difficulty.

Have you guys also reduced bowler speeds? I am no more being surprised by pace, lots of time to play shots

BTW guys is your created players skills working in the game? I don't think that the games taking the skills in to account in this update and it is only visually there your created player i-e, I set my bowler speed to 3 and swing to 1 but my bowler still bowling 150k+ with massive swing.

Edit its working you have to select PLAYER SKILL from the skill menu, but there is only 15k difference when I set the pace to 90 and 1 which I think is too low , This should definitely be tweaked as there will be u15 club cricket in the game and at that level a FAST bowler should be bowling at max 120k range where as FAST MED at 110k.

Last edited:
Really loving the update and for the first I am getting LBW and Bowled with this update even with every thing on ideal because my batter skill is poor , 10/10 for the update (except for the pace and bounce being dumb down , but hopefully it will be back in the next update)

Game is crashing a lot while going to teams-home stadium-click scg or other tab

I have noticed that in the academy one of the keeper pad sets are on the wrong leg.

Users who are viewing this thread