Cricket Coach and ICC 2005

Is Cricket Coach Better Then ICC 2005 ?

• Total voters

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys, Is Cricket Coach Better Then ICC 2005 ?

Cowburn199

International Coach
With the bugs no. But if the bugs get fixed and the way the game is right now i've put the same

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
As i expected it looks better but gameplay isnt even close.

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
If the bowler limit over bug will removed than i can say that both are same but wait till i get to 2015 world cup then i can make some descion

Bilal91

International Coach
With all those bugs and error messages...no way man...

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I like Cricket Coach. ICC would be almost impossible to beat though, the only thing that makes Cricket Coach better is the more options you have as far as teams to manage go. If the bugs get ironed out though, I think the game is pretty good. Also, I think there should be a brand new evaluation period after the bugs are fixed (because my day is about 22 hours away from being up)

EDIT - Okay then, it's already up after 2 hours. Changed my mind after that, **** game :p

hoppo45

School Cricketer
Even without the bugs there is no chance. ICC is simply a much better all around game in every way.

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
I've just played the Sri Lanka test series with England. It was a lot more enjoyable than ICC despite a few bugs. I still haven't figured out what aggression to play or open with etc but that will come with time. CC has the potential to be the cricketing version of Football Manager IMO

tassietiger

International Cricketer
RabbleRouser said:
I've just played the Sri Lanka test series with England. It was a lot more enjoyable than ICC despite a few bugs. I still haven't figured out what aggression to play or open with etc but that will come with time. CC has the potential to be the cricketing version of Football Manager IMO
Slog all innings. I did in every game and they went at about 5 an over (hardly a maximum aggression run rate) but we made about 5/550 dec. I would try out other stuff, but, of course, this program has decided that I've had it too long after 2 hours...

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
From what people are saying, Cricket Coach certainly has potential, but it needs a lot of work. From the bugs that have been described, I find it hard to believe that the correct version has been released.

Users who are viewing this thread