Believe me HC will be great we have put much work into this

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah, The HC team is working hard.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
For me if the game is completely free of bugs then it would be a completely different experience.

BTW i am sorry on usy and wildwil's part as they are discussing more about HC and made u think we are advertising. But i think they were saying for HC only as a reviewer no coz they are also working for HC.

Cricket Coach said:
Are you one of the developers of that game? If so, any chance you could explain why there is a generic screenshot of a pocket PC on the website (http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot21op.jpg)? Always wondered why that is there as no mention of it being a platform they are developing for?

The "generic screenshot of a pocketPC" notifies all incoming emails, notifies of emergency news, records birthdays of Players in the team. The generic picture of pocketPC only tells that how u gonna view, all those i said above.

When the value of PI is not given, we take the value to first two places after decimals like 3.14. When value of g is not given we take the value to be 9.8(remember in schools and colleges exams??). So likewise when platform is nt mentioned we take the platform as PC. But how does it matter??

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
it looks like that HC will be far more better than CC (Exclusion of all bugs) but i m advising u to use ICC2005 match engine in flat version cuz I know that it is very hard to create realistic match engine and prime flop eg is cricket coach (I wish that they could improve that)

Briggsey

International Coach
Muhammad Saad said:
it looks like that HC will be far more better than CC (Exclusion of all bugs) but i m advising u to use ICC2005 match engine in flat version cuz I know that it is very hard to create realistic match engine and prime flop eg is cricket coach (I wish that they could improve that)
The use of the ICC2005 match engine in this game would be copyright infringment. There is no chance Empire will let anyone other than themselves use it as they created it.

Stop asking for them to use it, as its simply not going to happen. Something similar could be created, but it would take quite a while to create all the graphics etc.

As far as comparing CC to ICC2005, it doesnt even come close, ICC2005 has far more superior qualities to it, like being able to train your players, and the games are actually realistic! More testing needs to be done before its final release or there are going to be far more complaints than the ones from this forum.

Muhammad Saad

School Cricketer
rickyp said:
ICC is a quality game, 2nd to none, no chance of it beating it
yep u r right ICC is far better than CC if we compare it to match engine and training players but I give CC an edge in the Transfers and players rating department

phil sam

School Cricketer
If cricket coach can somehow sort out its match engine so that it is an enjoyable as the ICC engine we have come to know and love it will beat ICC hands down.

The fact ICC dosen't have statistics for players means it can hardly compete in my view, although I would like to see a slight expansion of stats for bowlers in cricket coach (i.e the batting is excellent, but bowling seems a bit simplistic with only 4 attribrutes could this not be extended a little further?)

Users who are viewing this thread