Cricket Coach - Bugs thread

Grr gave in and had to try it tonight before bed means i wont get as long to trial it but its worth it.

Huge improvement in the human v's ai matches played 4 games already and all except 1 went down to the wire.
Won a game easily by over 100 runs and under half the day remaiing.
Then won another match in the last 1hr of play by 36 runs.
Next an agonising tie, i batted a tiny bit too long and didnt leave myself enough time to bowl them out.
And last match i lost by 58 runs.

The other huge improvement, No random crashes anymore over 2hrs play and not a single crash.
Awesome stuff congratulations CC team didnt think you would be able to get the match engine fixed so quickly, and the fact you kept saying we havent experienced any of the random crashes (not spinbowler crash) had me worried that you wouldnt be able to fix it but you have.

:happy :happy :happy

Unfortunately now that ive got to play it abit further ive noticed the same bug/oversight as above.
Unfortunately i forgot to keep an eye on contracts and lost 2 of my players that have played for Australia but still have 3 remaining.
Im WA and the 2 players i lost were G hogg and B williams.
When i realised they were gone i quickly went to re sign them.
I got the news message saying they had accepted but then later got the message it was cancelled due to too many international players.
Are the aussie players in my west australia team accidently called international players meaning i cant sign those guys back into my team.

Sureshot said:
big problem with squads and transfer market.

1) I can't buy any players as it says Transfer cancelled, limit reached on overseas players, despite the fact he's English.

2) Worringly, I gained Alex Wharf and Michael Powell from Glamorgan before I played them. Then before my Notts game I've acquired Harrison and Hughes.

I believe that Oli and Glenn are aware of the transfer bugs and I can only assume that they'll be fixing them in the near future.

Sman-21 said:
Huge improvement in the human v's ai matches played 4 games already and all except 1 went down to the wire.
Won a game easily by over 100 runs and under half the day remaiing.
Then won another match in the last 1hr of play by 36 runs.
Next an agonising tie, i batted a tiny bit too long and didnt leave myself enough time to bowl them out.
And last match i lost by 58 runs.

Out of interest, were they 4 day games or Test matches? What type of scores were you getting?

Unfortunately now that ive got to play it abit further ive noticed the same bug/oversight as above.
Unfortunately i forgot to keep an eye on contracts and lost 2 of my players that have played for Australia but still have 3 remaining.
Im WA and the 2 players i lost were G hogg and B williams.
When i realised they were gone i quickly went to re sign them.
I got the news message saying they had accepted but then later got the message it was cancelled due to too many international players.
Are the aussie players in my west australia team accidently called international players meaning i cant sign those guys back into my team.

Yeah the transfer bugs are being looked at.

i found a bug on the top left it says my next game is against new zealand in december when in fact it is against england the next day

it says my next match is against new zealand on 25 december who plays a match on christmas day?

also i had to choose my squad for the ashes series on the day itself the 1st test begins

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I think Oli and Glenn were aware of the calendar being a touch meddled.

i get the following error message on the softwrap menu:

Failed to find suitable adapter mode.

The game keeps crashing for me exiting out back to windows when i click forwards on backwards to scroll through news. It is only when scrollling through news that the game exits for me so far. Hopefully the new update will solve this problem.

I posted this in another thread also but the points system in the Sheffield Shield is wrong.

I got 8 points for a draw (I did win first innings points). If you win outright you should only recieve a maximum of 6, yet I draw and get 8.

Here is where you can find the correct points system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pura_Cup

4 day games aussie series.
In 2 games first innings were in the mid 300's 2nd innings 200's
1 first innings was over 500 thats the one where i batted too long and didnt have enough time to bowl them out twice.
The game i lost was a low scoring one 1st innings ai scored 281.
My first innings i got 247.
I then bundled them out for 172 and was thinking i was back in it.
But i was cleaned up for 148.

hows this for gameplay.
cant get a much more thrilling match than this one.
great.jpg

One dayers still need work though, bowling teams out for low to mid 150's

Last edited:
im just about to start a 1 day game but it wont let me bowl the first over because it says my field setting dont comply with fielding restrictions, ive tried changing the auto fields and still wont let me bowl the 1st over, is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

HELP!?!?!?!?!?

Field settings normal, attacking and very attacking work with the fielding restrictions, Mike.

*edit* It's possible if you are using a save game from version 1.01 that this error might be popping up. Save games from 1.01 are not compatible with 1.02. We know this is a pain but in the future we will aim to ensure save games are compatible.

Don't know if this is a bug or not but Scott Styris is just too good. He always gets high scores and take 5 wicket innings in the same match.

i xcannot load my bangladesh game now... and its a 1.02 version game ie i started it today

Users who are viewing this thread